Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Pictures slide shows and more

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok. im wondering if i can make slide shows or pictures that load when some songs are being played and could i attach them to the id tag just like the cover idea . I want to use the pics instead of the covers of the songs...

Posté Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 6:57 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
Ok. im wondering if i can make slide shows or pictures that load when some songs are being played and could i attach them to the id tag just like the cover idea . I want to use the pics instead of the covers of the songs...

Why not turn the single pics or slide shows into a simple video file. Then take advantage of the Video Link feature released in v5.0.7

Posté Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 12:10 pm
that would take a lot of time.I guess thats what im going to have to do..

Posté Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 5:42 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nero has a little program available to do that. I got a copy of it free when I bought the latest Nero burning rom.

Now what is it called?

FREE Nero PhotoShow Deluxe 5 1 Download Version CDN $0.00
English
-
Item No.: 110013842

It basically allows you to make narrated slideshows out of photos and videos and stuff. I've never used it, but I saw a product overview, and it'd be perfect for what you have in mind.

Posté Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 8:27 pm
I agree however instead of pictures/photos stored along the songs it should be light automation data that's stored and always synced to the speed of the songs!

A possible way to do this is to have VDJ send the current song name + speed changes to a light automation software. Maybe it already does this with a plugin? Though what would happen during both songs with automation data being played... Not so simple then anymore.

Posté Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 12:53 pm
i was setting up the midi and also desiging dmx to usb and i get the idea but like i said , this program rocks.. more we add the more im here chatting and helping...

Posté Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)