Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HELP WIT MAYA 44 SOUNDCARD

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK..I HOOKED THE MAYA CARD INTO MY PC..HOOKED TURNTABLE INTO "INPUT" 1-2 AND RCA CABLE FROM "OUTPUT" 1-2 INTO MIXER

WHEN I PRESS PLAY ON VDJ TURNTABLE IT DOES NOT MOVE

IN CONFIG I HAVE

INPUTS - SINGLE TIMECODED..I ONLY HAVE 1 FOR NOW

OUTPUTS - EXTERNAL MIXER

SOUNDCARD - MAYA 44 USB

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.THANK YOU IN ADVANCED

IM RUNNING WINDOWS VISTA.I DID THE UPDATE TO INSTALL THE MAYA 44 CARD,...WHEN I USE IT AS JUST A SOUNDCARD AND PUT HEAD PHONES IN IT.MUSIC COMES OUT..SO ITS NOT THE CARD(I THINK...I HOPE)

Posté Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 9:37 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you put the needle on the record? That is how you activate VDJ not by pressing buttons on VDJ. Are you getting a timecode signal?

Posté Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 11:07 am
NEEDLE IS ON RECORD.AND PRESSING PLAY ON THE TURNTABLE
AM I GETTING A TIMECODE SIGNAL? PLEASE EXPLAIN

Posté Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 1:17 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Put the needle on the record, press play on the TT. Then timecode config in VDJ. What does your timecode signal look like?

Posté Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 1:36 pm
0%

Posté Fri 15 Feb 08 @ 2:38 pm
ok, first off there is a setting in the config and that allows you to use time code.. the set up is like this.. record players into the in line on one .. then the out goes to the mixer channell.. the master rca's goes from the out line to the amp or to the powered speakers .. then place the needle on the record.. load a song to the same side on the computer... then press play.. if nothing happens go to configure in the sound section and select time code... now maya has a asio section that you can adjust .. if you go to control pannel in your computer and you will need to set up the asio card..this is how it reads the time signature.. if you still need help feel free to message me on here.. I will help you step by step.. please make sure you try this

Posté Tue 19 Feb 08 @ 10:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)