Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet video crossfader on Mk2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

li125PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm new on Video mixing with VDJ (ex console user). I'm using the default video skin.
I can mix 2 vid's alright on the Mk2 console using the x-fader, but I prefer using the 2 vertical slider instead of the X-fader just when mixing music. Is it also possible to use the 2 vertical faders for video mixing to?
I don't get it (yet), why has there to a extra (linkable) video crossfader in the skin? Is standard one not enough?

Do I need a mapper or a new skin???

Posté Wed 20 Feb 08 @ 9:28 am
Is nobody here using the Hercules Mk2 for Video mixing? please advice.

Posté Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 6:09 am
Go to the downloads section and under external tools you will find the mk2 mapper, install that and you can map every button, slider and such to whatever you like:)

Posté Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 2:43 am
I had a try with the DJC mapper, seems powerfull. Yet I don't any way of how to use the 2 vertical sliders for videomixing? Now I can only use the crossfader on de Mk2 console foor videomixing. Is this überhaupt possible?
Where to find more info on the events that you can link with th emapper? Is there some alphabetic overview available?

Posté Wed 27 Feb 08 @ 3:23 am
I really don't see a way to use the vertical slider/faders on the DJC mk2 for video mixing. Evrything works fine with the crossfader, but how to use the vertical faders for video on the mk2? Anyone done this already?

Posté Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 10:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)