Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet load track into sampler / third deck

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Hello,
Someone suggested that one could save loops from tracks for further use. It's a great idea. This could be even better if you could then load the track to sampler and it would automatically load saved loops to sampler slots :)
Sampler should also have keylock to use samples harmonically.

Another option is third mini deck for samples, so you could scratch, use equalizer, prelisten samples etc...

Also video samples could be great. Maybe a plugin that could show multiple video sample on output and you could set sample window position (x1,y1,x2,y2) for each sample on output screen...Got the idea?

Thanks!

Posté Thu 21 Feb 08 @ 6:15 am
dude you got to get a midi key board you can make and copy samples and loops on the fly with out interupting the mix,, all with a press of the pealy white keys... i got my keyboard for 50$ its by inovation ,,, has buttons too. or you could assign it to dm2 if sky every makes the super programing layout to change the world... haha ...agreed third deck but have you tryed to link computers and set ups to work together??? then make it 4 decks in small space...

Posté Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:41 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I dunno what sky's super programming layout is, but it is different to save loops from a track. Then if you drag the track on the sampler, all assigned loops are loaded to sampler slots. For example if you have saved 5 loops from the track, 5 sampler slots are filled. This requires also that the sampler lays on the same view as browser, not behind a tab. People have bigger resolution screens, so there is a room on skin to put sampler, browser decks and waveform on the same view.

Sampler is really a part of the program which has not been updated for a very long time and it has a lot of potential.

Posté Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 6:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)