Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need help w/Hercules MK2!!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello, I am new to digital dj. I have always used vinyl and now have transferred all my vinyl to digital format and bought Hecules MK2 on recommendation of friends and when I try to install it it gives me some error message that it could not find software necessary.

I have visited Hercules website and downloaded new "updated" drivers and for some reason it still is not being recognized. I have x-session pro and Torq Le but am interested in using jog wheels for backspins etc....

Can anyone please, please, please help me. I thank all those who respond w/step by step instructions in advance. Any other repsonses are also welcomed. Maybe I should just use the x-session pro? What do you guys think?

I have:

Gateway MX6426
Windows XP Media Ctr SP2
AMD Turion 64 Mobile ML-40 2.9 GHz
960 MB RAM
80 GB HD 5400 rpm
ATI Radeon xpress 200M graphics

Remember, I have already done what has been asked of me on the Hercules website regarding the drivers and this still has not worked.

Posté Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 12:23 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Use the software that came with the herc.. The djc edition of VDJ. Can it found the software n does it gave error again?

N also do register ur console serial in the modify ur pages n to be able to use other devices than the mk2 using VDJ, u need to upgrade from ur home edition to VDJ pro which u could at a discount.

Posté Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 5:00 am
I tried to use the software that came with the disc and still same error. This laptop already also has VDJ 5 and still error is not resolved. I am currently communicating w/Hercules Support and trying to resolve issue. Will keep all posted once done, and will post instructions given to me if it works so that any one else having same problem will be able to correct problem.

I don't wish to have anyone else go thru what I have gone thru to get this fixed. :0(

Posté Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 8:42 am
You should try uninstalling v5 and then install the DJC edition for starters to see if you can get things working. Do you have a licensed copy of v5? Cracked versions cause loads of problems.

Posté Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 1:32 am
hi
if you computer already has a vdj version 5, that means you were using an ilegal vdj. Unless you have the demo version which is good only for a few days.
You must uninstall all vdj completely, then try to install it again.
Remember that your console comes with a serial number which you need it for registration. Once you registrer you status shoud be a home edition user.

good luck
henry_v

Posté Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 6:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)