Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Latest Music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am looking for a website so I can pay and download music that has not been released yet. I used a website called dmcworld but most of thier tracks don't even get in the top 10 in the uk.

Any suggestions

And no websites like limewire because these free downloads have viruses.

Posté Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 6:33 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Try sending out to people who represent the DJ's/Producers you like. Give them valuable feedback on what they send you

Posté Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 2:07 pm
I have 2 recomended sites
With mostly european tops, always updated and with new releases!
Try www.beatport.com and www.djdownload.com
Of corse u have to pay for the tracks, like you asked. =)

Keep scratching, hope it helps
Tolentino aka D-Backs

Posté Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 4:45 am
Any sites for the US?

Posté Tue 04 Mar 08 @ 10:03 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
its rare. most labels want you to buy the vinyl, so they will hold tracks before releasing for download. there are some exclusively digital labels these days though, but when its on a website, its 'released'. however i do see tracks which were 'exclusive' to a particular download site.

Posté Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 4:34 am
Well yeah but even if they are "exclusive", it's obvious there is a way to get them! LOL So if u get it, everyone can get it and it easily goes to downloading programs... Beatport.com is one of those.

D-Backs

Posté Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 9:10 am
http://www.trackitdown.net

A little pricey $3.00/track 320kbit mp3. That seems to be the norm these days though, and I sure don't mind paying it!

Posté Fri 07 Mar 08 @ 1:29 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Dj Tolentino wrote :
Well yeah but even if they are "exclusive", it's obvious there is a way to get them! LOL So if u get it, everyone can get it and it easily goes to downloading programs... Beatport.com is one of those.

D-Backs

that depends if the users who buy it lack the scruples of keeping the music private or immediatley share... i dont share what i buy and i dont find those kind of tracks that easily in something like soulseek. i think it also depends on the genre of music you play.

Posté Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 9:43 pm
Your best bet is to join a record pool... I was part of an online pool for a while (8thwondercdpool.com) it was $10/month and then you just download whatever you like after rating it. Record pools are the way to go for newer, especially not yet released, tracks. The record companies provide the music to pools, whose members are DJs that will help promote the artists by playing the music.

Posté Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 2:59 pm
I should also add that the services are great.. I've been VERY happy with beatport, but if you're not playing a lot of House, etc.. it won't be as useful. 8th wonder that I mentioned previously has a pretty decent mix of Hip Hop, Top 40, and Dance/House.. and a low monthly charge is easier for some people to manage than a per track charge too.

Ultimately it depends on what you're looking for though. If you need Hip Hop, R&B, etc.. a record pool is likely your best bet. If you need more house and higher energy dance music, then something like beatport would probably be best.

Posté Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 3:06 pm
awax5PRO InfinityMember since 2007
looks like 8th wonder would be a good investment.....thanks for the info.......
are there anymore pool sites? or should i google it?

Posté Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 12:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)