Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Almost there with Mac

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Here is what I have:

MBP 2.5 Duo, 2gb ram, 512mb nVidia 8600, 250gb running lastest Mac OS and Vista Home Premium with SP1

I am trying to run VDJ in windows and everything works great except for a "buzz" when in automix as the next song loads. I do not get this "buzz" when I mix manually. I have tried everything to "tax" the system and it runs great with this small exception. Any ideas, besides do not automix, you know sometimes you have to talk to girls, eat, talk to girls, or talk to girls.

I am running a Gigaport AG with the lastest drivers in ASIO mode, and using a DVI to video adaptor from Mac to go to the tv.

Thanks,
Chris

By the way, I can scan videos and songs while running videos in automix without any stuttering in video or sound and doing quick searches and I have yet to have a studder or problem. I am using it live tonight so this will be the real test.

Posté Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 1:23 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Okay, three nights later and I have tried all sorts of mixing and playing with VDJ and not a problem. I have had no crashes or studders. I still get a drop out in audio when using the automix. It is only on video auto mixing. No problems with music and as I said before if I mix manually no issues.

Does anyone have an idea for a system tweak that may help? BTW, I tried basically every setting I could for the automix options as well as sound card options.

Thanks,
Chris

Posté Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 12:38 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)