Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Software Freezes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Guys, First I love Virtual DJ but hitting a couple bumps in the road.
Occasionally when i first start up my laptop and open virtual DJ which is hooked up to my M-Audio Sound Card it will not play a song. It appears to load the song but it wont play. NOthing moves you hit play and it sits still(referring to virtual vinyl records that spin)
I close software and reopen. sometimes this works but yesterday i had to reboot the laptop to get it to work.
Any thoughts on this

Posté Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 6:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Would help if you provided more info... like which M-Audio soundcard ? What are your Soundsetup settings? Performance settings?

Typical issue that you describe is that you have it setup for Timecode use and if Timecode is not dis-engaged then you can not use the skin interface to make thing work.

Posté Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 9:23 pm
I have the M-Audio Ultra Fast Track Pro sound card.
On VDJ settings I have it on Inputs-None Outputs-External Mixer Soundcard-Asio Driver
I dont know if this is what you were looking for.... I have no idea on addtional settings for laptop. Soundcard or Performance
I would be happy to tell you if you tell me where to look.

I am not sure where the timecode settings are you mentioned?? Is that a setting within VDJ or laptop??

Posté Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 8:07 am
I would suggest VDJ hasnt found the sound card. Perhaps a faulty USB plug or socket on the system. Try not plugging in the sound card, re-setting sound properties to use the internal sound card, and single channel. Try restarting the system, starting VDJ. closing restarting ect a few times over and see if the issue ever presents its self again. If it doesnt then you may have a plug/socket issue.
Then try a different USB socket on the PC, if this does not sort it, try another sound card.

Posté Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 2:26 am
I have Virtual DJ v4.2. And recently, it just freezes for no reason and gets stuck on a song.

Any suggestions?

thanks guys!

Posté Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 6:17 pm
leothrills wrote :
I have Virtual DJ v4.2. And recently, it just freezes for no reason and gets stuck on a song.

Any suggestions?

thanks guys!

Yeah, don't hijack someone elses thread, if u need advice please start your own topic.

Posté Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 6:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)