Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ 5.0.7 Volume Bug

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I noticed when using VDJ in the club, after loading each track the frigging volume retuns to 0 every time, and when I was using R6 my volume matched the previous deck. Come on guys, when you change something in the software, don't bugger up another feature... Help please?

Posté Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 1:20 pm
I am assuming that you are talking about the gain??

There are new features in rev7 for gain control. There is an updated manual for this version at this link.

Posté Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 1:15 am
In the manual it explains it all. I personally miss the always match myself so I set mine to "Remember" and I adjust my gains 1 at a time. I like it this way as once they are done it works great. It took me hours to get through my videos but I focused on the ones I use the most. You can also set to Always 0 too, but I found it a little loud.

Posté Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 5:54 pm
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Often times if the track has not been scanned and the BPM / time has not been set you will have audio issues.

Until the track has been fully "identified" by completely scanning it, or it's allowed to fully load the audio has not been completely analyzed ... THIS WILL LEAD TO AUDIO DISTORTION BEING HEARD, until the track completely scans, one way or another.

The scanning (just one time) is all that's needed to have the "0" gain set. BUT you also need to "SET" your selection for this function.

I've had good success setting mine to zero gain.

Posté Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 9:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)