Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Using Virtual Dj, can you help me?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everyone, im buying Virtual Dj in few days (hope), but before, i want to know if its necessary to have a USB Mixer to use Virtual DJ with my Dj Equip, or if there are other ways to use it.
Also, i want to know what Mixer you recommend me to use with my cd players and virtual dj, cus im starting in this of the "dj world" :P

Hope you can help me,
Alex.-

Posté Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 5:49 pm
bump

help me :<

Posté Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 9:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Hello Alex, no, you do not have too use a USB mixer. You can also use a ASIO soundcard and accomplish the same thing. Or, a Total Control/Herc MKII/ RMX type controller (with the TC you would still need a soundcard like the DJ i/o).

Posté Tue 01 Apr 08 @ 10:27 pm
Thank you a lot. I don't know if you can show me an image of an ASIO Soundcard, and another little question, is neccesary a 3 Channels Mixer or I can use Virtual Dj with a 2 Channels Mixer?

Hope you can help me again,
Alex.-

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 5:15 pm
Yes, a two channel mixer is fine....sorry I don't have any pictures of an ASIO sound card..Google Search Maya44 and DJ i/o....hope that helps

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 5:51 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
2 channel mixer is fine. ASIO is a protocol format supported by most Pro sound cards. Maya44USB, U46DJ XL, U46DJ Mks by MixVibes, Audio8 -- all are ASIO capable cards.

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 6:28 pm
Thank you guys, im buying Virtual Dj Pro in 2 weeks i hope :P.
Well, i was looking in some Webs a notice saying the Maya 44 has been replaced by the ESI Maya 44, and my question is if this model still being
Supported by Virtual Dj.

Alex.-

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 9:04 pm
Yes, this model is compatible with VDJ....

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 10:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)