Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet mk2 sound cracking problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

bedaddjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
whats going on everyone. i started have this problem lately and i cant seem to be able to fix it. i tried uninstalling mk2 and virtual dj but no luck. the problem is when i turn any nob bass mid and treble , volume , crossfader or any key. the music starts to crackle.but it stops when i dont touch anything. here is my system i got a pentium 4 2.8 ghz 3500 mb of memory and 160g hard drive. i tried adusting the performance slider but no luck any one have any clue? thanks for any help

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 12:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have you downloaded the latest drivers ?

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 6:12 am
yes i have . and no luck. can it be that i have to much memory ?

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 8:22 pm
What are you settings in the Sound setup tab?

Posté Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 8:59 pm
Try turning on or off safe mode.

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 3:14 am
my seetings are

input: none
output: headphones
sound card :mk2
master channel 1&2 headphones 3&4

the performance settings slide bar is all the way on fast if i move it forward the sound is terrible.

how do i turn off safe mode?

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 9:02 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
bedaddj wrote :

In VDJ Config/Perfomances/untick the box next to Safe Mode.

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 9:31 am
bedaddj wrote :
my seetings are

input: none
output: headphones
sound card :mk2
master channel 1&2 headphones 3&4

the performance settings slide bar is all the way on fast if i move it forward the sound is terrible.

If you were to look under the mk2 startup you will notice that the mk2 has switched itself into asio mode which will conflict with your setup.

Go into VDJ and change sound card to 4.1 and channel should change to front/rear > then go back into MK2 start up and change the push button to WDM.

This should cure your cracklin also update the mk2 drivers to 2008 if you havent already.

NOTE: This only applies the VDJ 5.07...

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 12:07 pm
i am not using vdj 5.0.7 i am using the first 5.0 vdj . i went back to this version from the 5.0.7 because it had alot of issues.the sound when it comes out works fine. its when i try to use any nobe on the mk2 then it starts cracking. for example if i have a song playing on the first deck and i try load up deck no2 . now if i use any button nob or crossfader the sound cracks . even when the vol for dec no 2 is off.its an odd thing never had that happen before. i am going to try the safe mode thing and write back thank you all.

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 2:53 pm
The 5.0.7 issues are resolved with the NEW Mk2 drivers if that is why you went backwards.

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 4:08 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
bedaddj wrote :

In VDJ Config/Perfomances/untick the box next to Safe Mode.

Or if it isnt checked check it. Some systems work great with it on and some with it off.

Posté Thu 03 Apr 08 @ 7:04 pm
i am going to do the update and see what happens thank you

Posté Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 9:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)