Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Two Suggestions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

1. I would like to see an option for CD playback with in VDJ so that you can bang a CD into your CD drive and have VDJ as default player, not only that if someone gives you a CD on the fly you can play it easyier.

2. I use VJ ripper to rip CD pool DVD's it's part of clubdjpro software, could we have an internal CD & Video ripper, it's about time.

3. Spell checker on the forum, for god sake please.

4. Flags, I like the USA and Eng flags on the forum index page however why not for each individual user.

5. With in the profile settings you have to put the spec of your machine down eg 2.2 intel dual core, 256mb, 160hd ect and state if its an apple or pc by tick box. This then appears at the botton of your posts in small type this helps people id your problems. anyone that disrespects this by adding a slogan or anything should be warned to remove it and if they don't banned.

Yes I know theres 5 suggestions not two, I got carried away. The things I have requested are not gadgets there tools, I can't beleive we don't have them yet!

Posté Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 3:29 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
charlie

4/. we are waiting for that to be implemented, should be any time soon hopefully, thought it may have been done by now but i got a feeling it could come with 5.1

Posté Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 4:47 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
1) - Surely you can do this already? Unless that feature's been removed in version 5.x (I'm still on 4.3), you should be able to point the VDJ browser to your CDROM's drive letter and play the audio tracks on that CD on the fly...

Posté Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 6:16 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
no1 can be done in the file browser mines in ( my computer ) chose your cd/dvd drive double click select your track and add it to a deck as normal
probably advisable to let it fully analyze and load the track before you start playing + it will only give you the time length and bpm but then you can mix as normal

no3 Ive just tried this with the Google tool bar spell check and i cant spell for love nor money so if it looks OK you no it works

Posté Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 8:38 am
1. My mistake i forgot you could do this thanks for the reminder.

Posté Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 12:57 pm
Quote "no1 can be done in the file browser mines in ( my computer ) chose your cd/dvd drive double click select your track and add it to a deck as normal "

Awesome! I didnt know VDJ could do this! (I thought I read somewhere it didnt???)
good to know !

Posté Wed 23 Apr 08 @ 12:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)