Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet go_to_next shortcut ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I would love to see a go_to_next shortcut for the playlist. What I mean is, while automixing, sometimes the song sucks and I need to go to the next sone NOW! I really don't want to waste time squinting at the mouse pointer and trying not to move the song while I'm dbl-clicking on it. If there was a keyboard shortcut, it would really help. That's one of the big things stopping me from buying VDJ.

Let me state that I don't want it to switch decks as in the auto_mix_next scenario. That's good, but it's not perfect because once activated, you can't pause the music. Pausing the active deck makes the other deck start playing, and loads the next song in the other deck. ARGHH! It'd be OK I guess, IF there were some visual representaion of the staus of the auto_mix_next. but without it, I'm afraid to hit the button to change it. If it's off.. BAMMM... the song changes!!! and since it unloads each song as it loads, I have a ard time getting back to that one that was playing.

Ken.

Posté Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 4:00 pm
Have the same issue. The auto_mix_next status can be made visible via skins. I'm trying that and keep u informed.

Posté Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 12:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Action: automix_skip - in automix mix straight into next track already loaded -- can be used in a shortcut and action for a skin button

Posté Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 7:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)