Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Automated And User Friendly Radio Broadcasting Capabilities

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi!!! I'm a Dj out of Jamaica and I have been testing this software for sometime now and have found it to be very useful. From I have started using "VirtualDj" I've been a voice and promoter as it is the main reason for me even being a Dj as well as the reason for me to now be building my own sound system. Since testing this software I have come across alot of persons and Dj's alike who are interested in the software as well as some Dj's who are adomant about change.

I am however into radio broadcasting and therefore would really like to see more user friendly options and settings for such purpose. Options like:
. The ability to create a playlist in a hourly program time shedule format with the ability to see the total run time of a program shedule and to be able to set the program to mix or fade in each song independently and automatically in a particular way.

. I would also like to see a one click previous and next track fade in feature from the playlist section like in "jetAudio software"

These are just a needed few of the many more suggestions and ideas I would like your great team to implement in order to make a great software perfect for every feild of use.

Thanks!!

Posté Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 7:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)