Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Effects stop when deck is paused

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can we have an option of leaving an effect running even when a deck is paused? This has annoyed me when doing transitions between decks. I'de like to pause a deck, keep an effect running of the previous song, and load up a new song onto the same deck.

Almost all VST plugins that, for example, do delays, they should continue delaying even when the song is paused. Can this be added as a feature in the next version?

Posté Thu 08 May 08 @ 11:10 pm
there are several effects in the pro edition download section of the forums that have a ( loop out, echo out, ect... ) so you can transition from one deck to the next. I personally like to the loop out.

Posté Mon 12 May 08 @ 4:04 pm
i have use all of the effects you talked about but they all stop when you hit the pause button.

Posté Wed 14 May 08 @ 5:26 am
Your correct, when the sound engine has stopped all the effects will stop as well... There is a "rumour" in the plugin section of the forum of someone making a plug that will over ride and do what your asking. Check the plugin forum for more details.

Posté Wed 14 May 08 @ 11:21 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
fatkatzdj wrote :
Your correct, when the sound engine has stopped all the effects will stop as well... There is a "rumour" in the plugin section of the forum of someone making a plug that will over ride and do what your asking. Check the plugin forum for more details.

It's not a rumor. You can build such plugin and I have one but not released yet.

Posté Wed 14 May 08 @ 4:26 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
About that I know that developers are developing new asynchronous plugins which implement what you are asking.
I hope they will put out soon because I'm curious to see like they work

Posté Wed 14 May 08 @ 6:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)