Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet single deck timecode control

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have just purchased various pieces of kit (mixer, soundcard, deck) and am asessing virtual dj for one deck control.

I have 1 deck and have just set this up as timecoded, which appears to work well however when i attempt to switch this to control the other deck in VDJ via a shortcut for "timecode active" i cant get the deck to work, interestingly the tc code button for the 1st deck (which works) is in light blue, whereas the second deck's tc code button is in red when i switch to it. Does this signify something? Am i missing a shortcut or is single timecode control not possible when using a maya 44 usb soundcard and exturnal mixer?

Many thanks

Posté Sun 25 May 08 @ 8:46 am
when using 1 deck make sure that both decks on vdj have the timecode button on when you load a new song the previous song is then not controled by timecode and the new song is. this is all well and good BUT you might have to press the play button to get vdj to be ready for it and the play button will remain lit then you can control the new song hope this helps;)

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 1:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)