Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet MEGA EVENT VDJ RADIO/VDJ FORUM - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Hi guys i thinking that: can we organize a MEGA EVENT VDJ RADIO/VDJ FORUM with all the dj's we can partecipe!!!
the location of mega event can be or in Italy or Spain or.......
guys post here that you thinking on this....
see you soon

peace and love

Posté Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 2:04 pm
robjenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You mean a VDJ club night?

I would be very interested in taking part, pending expenses and dates. Being from the UK I would say here.

DJRJ

Posté Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 5:33 pm
lol
UK is dead right in the middle.....hint hint ..lol..

Posté Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 6:17 pm
robjenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats a great point reaps, the UK is in the centre. So the country has been decided lol

DJRJ

Posté Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 3:22 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
yes we desperatly try to buy a big Jumbo Jet to bring everybody !

Posté Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 4:16 pm
kheyo wrote :
yes we desperatly try to buy a big Jumbo Jet to bring everybody !

ah!ah!

Posté Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:48 am
As of a matter of distance, why don't we do it in Brazil? Very close.....to me, of course.

Posté Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 12:47 pm
Yesssss !!! Suuuuure !!! How do we move so ? as in Star Treck movie ????

Posté Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:51 pm
kheyo wrote :
yes we desperately try to buy a big Jumbo Jet to bring everybody !

FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM>>>>.lets all go to kheyo;s apartment..im sure his neighbor wont complain..ehehh its just 200 Db loud music......pure BASS!!! lmao..EVIL LAUGH >>>>>>

Posté Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 4:23 pm
Got the solution we are in relation with Sueden High speed Train Corporation !!! Shhhhhhh Johnny is over the phone. Has anyone got a chips paquet ? was meaning that we will can travel with air conditionning.

Posté Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 10:07 pm
EXCELENT IDEIA
I desperate need an holiday so please make it where ever you want but please STOP in PORTUGAL and pick me up.

I can provide some Port wine for my friends.

DJ ALEX J

Posté Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 6:19 am
I had this idea since I'm DJ at VDJ Radio.

I always thought to have a VDJ Radio Event somewhere.
So I suposed IBIZA could be a great place to do this (in summer)

'Cos lot of tourism there, and lot of parties.
(Ministry Of Sound has parties all summer)

The most difficult is to find the DISCO and explain the idea.

Posté Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 3:34 pm
great idea!!! IBIZA is la isla blanca for the VDJ RADIO dj's!!!!!!!!!! is possibile organize in this place?

p.s.:thanks for the more idea for this event

Posté Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 1:52 am
Frankly, I don't recommand to organize such an event.

It has been tough to organize the radio team, I can figure out how amazingly tough it would be to organize an event between us lol

The way to go is to set up private parties with local VDJ users; take advantage of the map to localize the users in the neighbourhood.

Good luck anyway :)

Posté Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 12:26 pm
If you use this freakin map to find me you'll end up somewhere in the amazon jungle, playing your set to piranhas in a deadly river and then eaten by cannibal tribes....

Posté Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 5:49 pm
Amazonie ? Pyrahnas ? sidneyalonso : It will be with a great pleasure that I will NOT come !!!!

Posté Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 10:47 am
lol...lets get kheyo drunk again SID and then take him to go meet piranhas..i mean lil pretty fishes...NEMO!!!!!!

Posté Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 2:14 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
mini reaper wrote :
lol...lets get kheyo drunk again SID and then take him to go meet piranhas..i mean lil pretty fishes...NEMO!!!!!!

Reaper, no bring to Australia to meet our friendly Sharks, snakes, crocodiles oh yeah and our famous boxing Kangaroo :-)

Kaoz

Posté Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 1:21 am
kaoz99 wrote :
mini reaper wrote :

Reaper, no bring to Australia to meet our friendly Sharks, snakes, crocodiles oh yeah and our famous boxing Kangaroo :-)

Kaoz

oh yeah that would be great fun swimming alongside those prettty jellyfishes that can kill me in less than 30 mins....sounds fun....KHEYO >..shall we?

Posté Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 10:54 am
How a normal man can mixe and jumping all the time ????

Posté Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 9:00 pm
83%