Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet M4P - MP3 Converter

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i bought some titles from iTunes but cue / virtual dj doesnt read the format, can some one help by finding a program that will convert m4p files into mp3s thanks

Posté Mon 16 Jun 08 @ 1:05 pm
ah, ok i didnt know that.. thanks

Posté Mon 16 Jun 08 @ 1:29 pm
Itunes does let you burn a copy of the song titles as back up to which are encrypted to disc.

Also you can burn the playlist to disc to which is not encrypted and will play on any CD player.

You can use Windows media player or any other application to "rip" the cd which will convert the songs to MP3's or any other format for use.

Sincerly yours,
Jeff Pino

Posté Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 7:00 am
I just purchased a track from I tunes and played it onto Virutal DJ an it worked just fine. It's a M4a file.

I have a real nice Mp3 converter and it works great on any of the music you wish to convert http://www.wma-mp3.com/

I've converted all my I tunes music that will not play on Virtual DJ Just do not share your files it's illegal personal use only .I figure I purchased the music and I should be able to play it on may Software we choose to play it on just like a cd you purchase form a store.

Good Luck
DWJ

Posté Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 12:40 pm
amy2008Home userMember since 2008
There are many M4P converters can convert iTunes music or the other DRM music to mp3,Such as:Noteburner, tunepat,tune4win,tune4mac etc. I prefer Noteburner , which uses a virtual burner, it converts so fast…It can also convert protected audio book and wma files.

Posté Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 4:00 am
MP4 transfer a lot of MP3 software test cell, I suggest you go to Zhao Yizhao Gogole in it!

Posté Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 5:50 am
I need help with instaling dj console mk2 - vista

Posté Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 5:55 am
vista - instalation can u help me

Posté Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 5:55 am
is there somebody to answer me???

Posté Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 6:05 am
Try M4P Converter, It works well in the mac world

Posté Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 7:33 am
Laska, please make a new topic for your question, then I'm sure somebody will be able to help. Thanks.

Posté Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 8:38 am
Hi there, I use Convert-tune for files conversion. It converts both audio and video into various formats.
http:// www. convert-tune. com/

Posté Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 4:03 am
Ummm iTunes itself can convert m4a files to mp3. Just highlight the tracks, click advanced in the toolbar and select "convert to mp3".

Posté Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 7:08 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Thanks, but you may have noticed this topic was from 2008...

Posté Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 7:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)