Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Unicode support please [DONE]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJEMFPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I searched this board and surprisingly found only two mentions of people asking unicode support.
I have a lot of music with foreign letters, mainly japanese. It's not a critical feature but would be very helpful.

Posté Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 1:31 pm
I also have 100s of Japanese CDs which will not show up in VDJ. It is so disappointing that it has not been fixed. I am wondering whether to go over to Traktor, as I have been advised this will handle japanese text.

Hmmmmm

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 6:58 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It has been fixed; VDJ6 has unicode support.

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 8:43 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Will Gaijin,

You may have to upgrade to the PRO version. The DJC edition (I'm suppose you using V3.4.1 now) that came with your unit did not have that support.

You may try the latest trial that is available on this site.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html

When you decide to upgrade to PRO, you have a discount for it as you own the hercules;)

Hope to see you with us soon;)

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 11:04 am
Hello

I would like unicode support also into VDJ Home Edition (i do have a lot of french music)

Thanks - jxd

Posté Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 4:41 pm
You should consider upgrading to VDJ Basic Edition which is based on v6 and thus has unicode support.

Posté Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 8:16 am
Since this is an old post, has already been implemented in Basic and Pro, and the bumper has started another thread elsewhere I am going to lock this one.

Posté Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 12:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)