Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet My Virtual Dj set up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm trying to get everything set up properly. I have the time coded vinyls, 2 numark tt-200's, numark dm3002x mixer, and laptop. I'm thinking all I need is the numark i/o, is that correct? If not, does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to get everything working right? (eventually I would like to switch over to the total control, hopefully soon but I'd like to have both setups)

Posté Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 10:29 pm
The NUMARK I/O sound card will not work for time-code vinly as it has not in-puts......it only has out-puts
you need a sound card that has 4 in-put and 4 out-put with good ASIO DRIVERS....ESI U46DJ , MAYA USB 44 or aEDIROL FA 66
the sound needs to have phono pre-amps as well if your turntable don't have them

Posté Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 12:45 am
Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thank you for the quick response. I'll look into getting one of the sound cards you mentioned. Can I still get the Numark I/O when I'm ready to purchase the Numark total control?

Posté Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 3:15 pm
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Numark I/O (to my knowledge) is for sending audio to a recording device such as a computer. Like the other user said, it will have to be an asio sound card

Posté Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 8:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)