Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet SBDJ ScrollText - Page: 26

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It will be completely free, even the SMS integration. Its only basic SMS mind you.

Posté Tue 28 Feb 12 @ 5:24 pm
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
"Basic" is what I think many would use anyway and at a price that can't be beat!

Posté Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 10:51 am
Hey guys,

Sorry I am a noob at this stuff. Our previous DJ software (otsav) had scrooling words on it and I have been trying to find something like it to use with VDJ. I found this but have no clue how to install it on VDJ.

I downloaded it. What do I do next?

Thanks for the help guys.

Posté Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 9:30 pm
Just run the exe and it will install. It will then show up in video effects.

It will require you have recent DirectX runtime updates.

Posté Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 10:06 pm
I did run and install it. Said it was installed. But never showed up.

I will have to make sure I have what you said.

Posté Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 10:09 pm
I don't understand. Did you release another version that "1.5.7" from November 2010? Beta o Stable, Where can I try the last version? I use "Scrolltext" every weekend in my Club in Argentina. It really usefull to communicate news to my clients. I'm really thinking to pay a better version if it necessary. I would like to be a beta tester or try a new version of this excelente effect.

Thanks A LOT!!

Alfred, Argentina

Posté Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 10:21 am
v1.5.7 is the latest public version. I'm working on an updated version and it is coming along although I have a few higher priority things at the moment.

Posté Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 2:13 pm
@SBDJ
Hi Scott.
Just one simple question. Is it possible to add static text over whole screen in your Scroll text plugin?
Like this:

Bla bla
bla blabla bla
ok and again

Thank you Tomas

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:20 am
SBDJ wrote :
v1.5.7 is the latest public version. I'm working on an updated version and it is coming along although I have a few higher priority things at the moment.

Can I try the beta version? I could help you sending details about any errors or improvements.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:24 am
Tjeck1972 wrote :
@SBDJ
Hi Scott.
Just one simple question. Is it possible to add static text over whole screen in your Scroll text plugin?

Hi Tomas, you can use the include video effect by Atomix Production in VDJ named "TEXT". It's very simple and you can add static text on screen, change color, position and size very fast. Otherwise you couldn't change the font.

Tip: if you need more than one static text on screen, duplicate the dll effect in VDJ folder, name "text2.dll" and voilá! Two effect at price of one!

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:34 am
Thank you Alfred, but problem is that i need more texts with some delay between.
Thank you anyway.
Regards Tomas.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 11:52 am
Tjeck1972 wrote :
Thank you Alfred, but problem is that i need more texts with some delay between.
Thank you anyway.
Regards Tomas.

So, try "TEXT2D" plugin.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 12:14 pm
Sorry this is not that i need. Cant set delay.
Thanks
Regards Tomas

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 12:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@Tjeck1972 > try Scotts scrolltext and the free Firetext plugin both work and look great together, I use this combination in my shows all the time.

You can use the vertical function on Ft and set the scroll speed to zero when your message hits the screen.

Or if it's the same regular message's you want to display all the time use the image tab with a transparent png and save these in the template tab for ease of use for your shows.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 1:39 pm
@tayla
Thank you. I will give it a try.
Regards Tomas

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 1:54 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Glad I could help, let me know how you get on.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 2:38 pm
Scrolltext doesn't support static messages.

You can pause them by setting scroll speed to zero but that isn't much use for this. Let me see if I can add this to the next version.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 4:08 pm
I would like to try the new pluging for facebook?

Posté Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 5:55 pm
Thank you Scott.

Posté Wed 21 Mar 12 @ 3:37 am
ScrollText now has a Mac version available for download.

Posté Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 7:01 pm
86%