Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet RobboElite July Mix 2008

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Been mucking about with VirtualDJ for over a year but have finally completed my first mix using an external controller. You can listen to the stream of my set or download it here: http://www.xstreamist.com/members/3505/

Tracklist:

Nitrous Oxide - Red Moon Slide (Original Mix)
Sophie Sugar - Redemption (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
Steve Birch feat. U4IC DJs - Full Throttle (Digital Nature Remix)
Ron Malakai - Memorable Touch (Carl B Remix)
Sundriver - Feel (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
Digital Nature - Oasis (Activas ReVision Mix)
Dazzle - Chained
Yves Deruyter - Born Slippy (Vocal Remix)
Dazzle - Backwards (Dazzle's Peak Treat Mix)
SBS Project & Mind Design feat. Lizzie Curious - In Mode (Indecent Noise Banging Tech Mix)
Andy Tau - The Path (Neal Scarborough Remix)

Cheers.

Posté Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 5:07 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Will have a listen. Had to download as was getting an error about my PC's memory being low.

Furry boots in Scotland ye fae?

Posté Thu 10 Jul 08 @ 2:21 pm
Had a listen last night. Mostly very good mixing. I'm not a huge Trance fan but listened all the way through to help provide feedback.

I'd loose the "Born Slippy" bit from what you played but will say the set needed a big anthem or 2 in it. More vocals (although I realise these can be quite cheesy in Trance).

All in all not a bad job. I'd watch my EQ levels though at the sound at the start is a bit hissy at the top end. Did you record straight to MP3 or to WAV 1st?

Posté Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 2:42 am
From Dundee mate.

Although I do like playing an anthem here or there, my sets are mostly made up of the latest releases. I try and find vocal tracks as much as I can but some months can provide you with only one or two.

Yeah I'm thinking of bringing the level down a bit, will probably have a look at that when I record my next set. I recorded straight to MP3 yeah, 192Kbps. Might look at upping the bitrate a bit.

Cheers for the comments though, much appreciated.

Posté Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 1:49 pm
RobboElite wrote :
From Dundee mate.

Although I do like playing an anthem here or there, my sets are mostly made up of the latest releases. I try and find vocal tracks as much as I can but some months can provide you with only one or two.

Yeah I'm thinking of bringing the level down a bit, will probably have a look at that when I record my next set. I recorded straight to MP3 yeah, 192Kbps. Might look at upping the bitrate a bit.

Cheers for the comments though, much appreciated.

Like I said best record to .wav then convert for uploading

Posté Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 4:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)