Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Second deck sound problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all,

i'm having this problem where the second deck will always make a cracking sound. I have tried changing my sound setup, and any card I assign to the second deck will sound bad, but will work jsut like its supposed to in deck 1.

I have tried different performances settings, and it may fix the cracking sound for a while, but it always comesback.

Im using vista, and the problem appears only when using vdj, any other sound application will work just fine.

any suggestions?

Posté Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 11:04 am
I had a similar problem, though it took me ages to figure out that it was only on the second deck. I tried everything and couldn't fix the problem. I could make it slightly better, but never make it go away.

Finally I reset to the original factory settings (there is a button in Config/Info) and that solved the problem. I really don't know why it did as I thought I had been using the default settings. Not sure if it will fix your issue, but it did mine.

Caveat: I do not entirely know what that button does, nor am I a technical expert, but all of my track info and cues etc were still there after I hit the button. I did it as a last resort.

Posté Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 5:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)