Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet prelisten

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi

when i'm recoding a mix and i want to prelisten to the next song i would like to mix into the first one, virtual dj always records the two songs.... what i'm i doing wrong? and what is the right way to prelisten the song and only recording the one that is on the turntable?

Posté Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 11:00 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is not possible in the trial version.

Posté Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 11:02 pm
You need to get the full version of VDJ.

Posté Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 12:29 am
ate1979Home userMember since 2005
you need to get the full version of VDJ., besides you need 2 song card. Configuration: Headphones connect to exit speakers of the card 1, and speakers connect to exit speakers of the card 2. My mail is --@--.-- contact whith me if you need hep

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry ate1979 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 1:25 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With full version you won't have any problem to configurate like you said.

Posté Sat 15 Jan 05 @ 5:55 pm
I have just purchased this program. Can somebody walk me through on how to prelisten a song on my headphones by just using the program on a laptop?

Posté Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 8:25 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djnato67: Update your profile, and a solution will be provided.

Regards

Posté Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 8:43 pm
For maximum assistance on a feature that is not available to non licenced users, you should edit your log so that you show up as a full version user.

Posté Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 8:44 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djnato; you can pre listen with one soundcard or with two. If you have only have one soundcard you need to purchase a splitter. You can find one at a Radio Shack if you're in the US. Take the line out of the computer soundcard into the splitter. Then from the splitter you plug in your headphone and the line out goes to your stereo/speakers. You need to go to config on VDJ and select the splitter set up..Poof...you've got prelisten. Welcome aboard by the way.

Posté Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 8:16 pm
Well if you need separate stereo playback and pre listen you need two sound cards or one with multiple outputs. We use the echo indigo DJ and run both outputs to a mixer...but you could use one output for main out and the other for head phones.

break.

Posté Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 9:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)