Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello again,

Ive been reading thru the forum and from the looks of it there are MANY unanswered questions reguarding issues with the timecodes and pioneer cdj players. The issues i am having are no loop control, no cue control, pitch errors in vdj (manual reset) and loss of control. Now I think ive figured out how to jerry rig the issue of loss of control, I simply went in config and started moving the latency (faster or quality tab) one way in either direction and i regain control of the video/track i had lost. What is going on there? I hope this question gets answered. Since VDJ solds rights to PCDJ, should I go to their forum to get answers? Ive extended 1000s of music videos in anticipation of Serato working without SL1 box for vids, but I could be waiting a long time. So the company I work for purchased VDJ and installed it on my system. Are these issues I speak of, known issues? When Pioneer puts out the mk4, it will have midi and usb, similar to the cdj400. This will most likely cure most of these issues, as i would be able to midi map all the buttons to whatever I want them to be...but we are months if not a year or so away from the mk4. :(

Thanks

Jack Millz
www.jackmillz.com
www.selectmix.com

Setup:

DJM-800
CDJ-1000mk3 x2
Dell Inspiron duo 2.4 w 5 gigs ram
5tb space w 2tb free.

Posté Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 10:11 am
thanks for ignoring my questions...your customer service stinks, and so does the program. serato > vdj

Posté Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 9:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)