Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon H4500 & Sampler

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I hope someone can help me set up my Denon H4500 with VDJ 5.2. Currently, the sampler doesn't play when I choose, 3 line external mixer with 6.1 or 4.1 line. I get both sides of the Denon H4500 to work but the sampler won't play. Is anyone else having this problem? I wish the Denon had a 3rd out for the sampler in VDJ.

Posté Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 6:51 pm
It's not possible to do this - The HC4500 only has two stereo outputs. If you choose the External Mixer option (2 lines), the samples will be output over the top of both deck channels. You can use the volume sliders in the sample panel to control the output volume of the samples (With my mapper, it's possible to change the volume in Sampler mode using the jogwheel.)

The only way to output the samples on a separate channel would be to purchase a soundcard with sufficient outputs, such as Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ and use that instead of the HC4500's own built in card (E.g: Use the HC4500 as a MIDI controller only.)

Posté Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 12:59 pm
JpBoggis.

Thank you for your response and thank YOU for your incredible work with your mapper. Actually, all I'm trying to do is play samples using the HC4500 sound card but it's very very low. I've increased the sound volumes of each sample and you still can't hear them with a song is playing in either deck Is anyone else having this problem?

Regarding your advice. I currently have a Delta 1010 with more than enough inputs and outputs. Could I use that for my sound card and still continue to use your mapper with the HC4500? That would solve all my problems.

Posté Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 1:28 pm
Yes, you can use any sound card you like. You don't have to use the HC4500's built-in sound card. Simply choose the sound card you want to use in VDJ's sound settings.

The HC4500 will continue to function normally as a MIDI controller and the mapper will still work.

Posté Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 2:43 pm
I just configured it and it works perfectly. Thank you again!!!!

Posté Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 3:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)