Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Heeelp... I think my sound card is the problem?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My time for exchanging for a new software package is running out. I have virtual vinyl and have been having all kinds of weird and unexplainable problems since I've got it. I was using virtual dj to post problems, but they didn't have any answers. I have an Imac; I've also ran virtual vinyl through vmware fusion and bootcamp and still had problems. I believe it's the virtual vinyl soundcard that's the problem. It has totally stopped working... 1st it was Asio driver errors... No timecode vinyl errors... now it comes up sometimes, but no music. Just sound that is very much muffled. I can tell it's supposed to be music but it's really jacked up. My computer is an IMac 2.66 Intel duo, 2gb 800mhz ddr2 ram, ati radeon hd 2600 pro 256 gddr3 memory. It makes this muffle sound in windows and mac. Please help! Have there been instances where the sound card is just no good and causing problems with software. How do I get a replacement?

Posté Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 5:04 am
I've contacted numark also... Just wondering if it's the sound card. From what I've heard about Numark... the customer service isn't that good. Lucky for me all my Dj equipment is Numark.

Posté Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 5:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)