Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video Freezes when I hit SYNC - audio continues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok, I figured I would post this hear before filing a ticket. Here's the deal - whenever I have a video playing, and I hit sync either for that video, or the one in the other deck, the video freezes, but the audio continues to play. Then, if while that video's audio is still playing I click on the waveform to send the song to a different position, then the video will continue from there and start going again.

This might be a setting that I have incorrectly check off or not checked off, so that's why I am asking for help. I am not sure that it is a software problem per se, might be a user problem.

I am using version 5.2 on Vista, I do have my hardware acceleration checked off, it's an ATI 3650 card that is 512 of memory, 4g's of RAM, super fast dual core processor, so it can handle this stuff.

**I just went to see what would happen with the hardware acceleration off. Of course, it works fine then. But here's the strange thing - when I went and rechecked it to turn Hardware Acceleration back on - NOW the video is not freezing anymore when I push sync. I just tried and tried to recreate this issue but can't. I will close out of the program to see what the deal is - maybe you just have to turn it off and then on again everytime you load the program. That would be strange....

** Update - can't recreate this.....at least not now.

Thanks for your help!

Posté Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 3:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)