Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Newcomer need help RMX + virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

shizimuHome userMember since 2008
Hello All,

Right, Ive been reading these forums along with other sites for a couple of days now. Begining of the week I got the Hercules RMX which comes with the LE Virtual DJ software. After some reading I find out that i cant customise outputs unless i got pro....So I upgrade to pro on trial.

Now my intension was to basically do some mixing with the mp3's on my pc and what not. Now the set up i was after was to have the RMX plugged in, and the sound to come out of my PC speakers, after some sodding about i got that working by setting it up as 2 soundcards.

Now I've stumbled onto my next issue, and one i really cant solve. Basically when i try to cue the tracks up, I put the headphones into my rmx but cannot get any sound from it.

If i switch the RMX to the only soundcard, i get the pre cue headphone output.

Help! Thanks

Posté Fri 22 Aug 08 @ 12:57 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That's because in the 2 card configuration - sound only goes to the 1&2 jacks of the RMX. The headphones are 3&4. So, go back to the 2 card setup plug your headphones into channel 1 - Now it will be mono (left) channel.

Posté Fri 22 Aug 08 @ 1:29 pm
shizimuHome userMember since 2008
Well i just tried to plug my headphones into every sound socket I got.... Still didnt work.

My setup is like this

Soundcard 1 = Speakers (Pc sound card)
Soundcard 2 = RMX

Swaping them over doesnt really appear to do much other than loose the cross fader : /

Posté Fri 22 Aug 08 @ 3:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)