Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet hc 4500

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok
SO ive been off gigging usein a midi map and VDJ and my 4500 since i got my 4500. Waited forever for reflex, whcih finally hit and it sucks. O well im glad cuz i still love VDJ.
So finally i decided to upgrade to the 5.2 versioon. 5.0 was working so well i never botherd. But now that i have i see that the Native support for the MAC is here and seems to work great. VERY excited to see. I have a few questions tho.
When i was using it midi mapped, and i was about to mix a song, traditionally i would loop a song hit the play button at the right time and listen in the loop. I would use the jog wheel on the 4500 to speed or slow it up to match the beats. OK simple beet match right? however it doesnt seem i can do that with the native. What is the trick? i was used to ahving the the a2 be an automatic 4 beat loop. Loved that button! it doesnt seem to be here any more? if i actually click on the loop button i get a 4 beet loop but not from the que point. Also i tryed hitting the jog wheel button on the 4500 to get the jog wheel to act as the pitch so i can line up the beats and that doesnt seem to work. Can any one offer some solutions.
Also how are we doing with MAC skins. I need a 13 inch skin for the macbook. ive been outa touch for a few months on the baords so please bring me up to speed. Any suggestions would be much appreicated. Very excited to see the Native
Great job Atomix!

Posté Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 9:43 pm
Dont everyone jump at once!
LOL
Anyone?

Posté Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 3:52 pm
SKY?

any thoughs?
Any one?

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 2:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)