Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Why does the player not play when PLAY button is pressed?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK, I am BRAND NEW to Virtual DJ (after having been a long time PCDJ FX user). I am getting to learn the system and when I load in a song into one of the players and press the Play/Stutter button, nothing happens. I can't seem to get songs to play on either player.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be?
Thanks in advance.
--Rob Clark

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 3:53 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try this go to config of VDJ at the performances setting, slide the performance slider to fastest n set auto on latency. Btw what soundcard are u using n what is ur system specs?

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 5:43 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
spinnaJ wrote :
Btw what soundcard are u using n what is ur system specs?

Also are you using a controller?

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 5:52 pm
I have not yet hooked it up to a controller (DAC-3) nor the soundcard (Edirol UA-101). I'm just running it through my laptop sound card and using the mouse to click the various buttons on the screen.

It is not playing or responding to any mouseclicks on the PLAY/STUTTER button.

Ideas?
Thanks.
--Rob

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 8:02 pm
Have you tried a different skin? If you go to config>skins, you can select another one from there and test to see if you have the same problem.

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 9:06 pm
Rob, I think this has something to do with your Sound setup up, it's nothing major (I hope),lol

You can change your sound setup in the VirtualDJ config, but I'm not sure what to tell you to try until I'm in front of my gig laptop. I'll post back with some ideas, maybe someone can sort you out before I can get back to you.

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 10:29 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi rob could you try this... open up vdj, go to config and select sound set up... from the drop down windows

inputs > none

outputs > single output

soundcard > simple

soundcard > select your laptops soundcard

hopefully you should be good to go, if you haven't already done this please update latest directx drivers.

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 4:37 am
Yep, Tayla is spot on, try the above.

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
see there is always a first time for everything... lol

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)