Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HELP PLEASE!!!! So close to completing my setup!!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Arri47Home userMember since 2008
Ok... skip this first paragraph if you don't care... I have spent the last 2 months researching, buying, and waiting for all my equipment to come in and finally it has...many $$ later. I have two numark ttx tables, 1 dxm pro mixer, a maya 44 usb soundcard, and I can proudly say I figured how to hook it all up on my own (LOVE THE INTERNET!!!)! I use serato live time coded vinyl and it responds great to vdj software! BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CANNOT FIGURE OUT ON MY OWN...here goes

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to ASSIGN the buttons on my mixer (crossfader, equalizers (ie. gain, trebel, mid, bass), volume control, cueing options, etc) to the commands in virtual dj. I realize that you can assign keyboard commands to control this stuff (like assigning number values to crossfader postion, etc) but I want to be able to control all that stuff from my EXTERNAL MIXER... my NUMARK DXM PRO MIXER!!!!!! I am getting really worried that this might not even be possible!! Please SOMEONE tell me if it is AND HOW TO DO IT (god I hope it will not be too complicated)!!

PLEASE HELP!

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 12:00 am
You cannot control Midi commands with a non midi mixer.

That particular mixer - while a respectable mixer is non-midi. You cannot control VDJ with it.

Sorry.

There are several midi mixers available. Some have been mapped by users here on the forums; and the files are available to registered users. Cruise the download section for the mixers that are midi-contoll and are mapped for VDJ.

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 12:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)