Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet total control setup with firebox sound card

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys,

Just some questions...

I got a total control unit running numark cue 5.1 and a firebox sound card.

For some reason, I cannot hear the next song I want to play in my head phone. The total control headphone levels are disabled, and I can lower and raise the headphones volume only from the sound card knob. It seems to override the total control. When I change the fader over to the other song, then I can hear the master, but supose now I want to hear chanel 1 in the head phones, I cannot.

My DJio works fine.

Is this normal as this sound card simply doesn't work this setup? I looked around in windows vista to see if I can disable certain properties in the sound card , but no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 8:19 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Can you post a screen shot of your sound config in the VDJ config menu please?

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 8:30 am
Hey Tear Em Up,

Im using Cue. Im a work..but i now it by heart.

I got the First box on none.

Second box on teh head phones.

Third box on Asio sound drivers. And it shows Fire box.

Below that, i have a box with a drop down menu. This is where i got confused. I forgot the exact terms, but if left on the firs option, i get what i explained above.

When i move it to the second option, i can hear teh songs, but when i load a song in my TC, the song stops playing. It like it favors 1 deck.

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:00 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I understand, when you get home shoot us a screen shot..and also give us your system specs...we'll see about getting you some help...

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:06 am
Hey Tear em up.

I managed to get a screen shot.

This is how its setup in cue.

works the same with DJIO, but obvioulsy it dosent show firebox :P

so the issue is that when i have it like thjis, i cannot control the volume or PFL on my TC, i can only raise the volume of the headphones from my sound card. Seems like the volume headphone or PFL are disabled on Tc when used with thsi sound card.

it could be just as si mple as this sound card dosent work with this setup

Posté Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 10:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)