Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet a new dj console by behringer - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 9:05 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Looks good

Posté Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 9:10 pm
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hercules, anyone?

Is this trying to be a mixer as well? If it has some kind of "bypass" option allowing you to use your own external mixer (Numark, Vestax, Pioneer etc) it could be really cool.

Wonder if it will work with VDJ..??

Posté Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 11:33 pm
maus75PRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 11:39 pm
Looks nice at first sight, but... where's the trebble/mid/bass knobzz??? :-s

It looks like it going to cost ya a LOT, while having the same features as an XP10 for example together with a simple 2 or 3 channel mixer.

to tell you the truth.. i'm not impressed. i'll stick to my old-fashion Numark-mixer and my XP10 ;)

Posté Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 11:45 pm
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i think it looks cool....

Posté Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 11:53 pm
According to the site, it's around $200 US or $190 Euro. There's a price indicator in the top right corner.

They say it works with "any other MP3 software". So it will control VDJ, OTS, DJ Power etc. Or they could be mistaken. ;-)

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 12:05 am
200 dollars is a fair price. but still i don't see any trebble/mid/bass knobz.

That might reconsider the quality if the console. Compare the price of an XP10 (350 euro) to the one of the behringer console (190 euro).

I'm not saying that cheaper consoles have less quality, but it makes you doubt doesn't it?

I think you have to try them both yourself to tell the difference.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 12:33 am
I like it. I would buy one if VDJ supported it

Can we get Atomix to add naitive support for it in VDJ?

Midi driver would work but Naitive support is always better

Look at how well the Hercules works with VDJ when in naitive mode. In MIDI mode not all of the functions are supported

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 1:00 am
Wireless, this thing isn't even released yet! It won't be available until April at the earliest...

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 1:16 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJCANNONBALL - read the decription...it does have eq knobs and kills

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 1:26 am
I want one
and I want a committment that Atomix will add support

then I will sell my Hercules dj console

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 1:36 am
Nawtboy. ok ok... so it has trebble knobs and kills.

I still it think it will have the same feel as the hercules dj-console. I had one. if you move the sliders quickly, you'll notice a latency.

that's something USB device have.. and oldfashion mixers DON'T have ;)

everybody hates latency.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 1:56 am
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey, i like this. It has a nice design. It's a digital console-style one.

I like the buttons, and i can see EQ.

Only if it was 19inch mountable :)

188euro is nothing for a product like this, Behringer is generaly cheap, but whatever i've bought so far, i'm VERY pleased.

I'll defenitely try it :)

Alex

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 2:25 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The price tag scares me. Looks like a whole lot of machine for $200 unless the build quality is horrid.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 6:32 am
Electronic componants are not that expensive. The Xp10 componants are no different. Actually the unit is way over priced. My UC33c was around the $200 mark. I wan't to know is it USB 2.0 or 1.1.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 6:41 am
goatusHome userMember since 2004
ssh.. stop complaining about how cheap it is or they will raise the price.. haha

looks good. im definatly gonna get me one.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 8:54 am
I think i'll give it a try when it's in the stores. But i'm afraid it will have the same quality&latency as the Hercules DJConsole.. especially the slider-latency.

analog hardware-mixers have 0.0 latency :-D

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 11:37 am
Looks great. Imagine this thing with zero latency! It should be kept an eye on when it's released.

Looking forward for the first reviews of this Behringer console.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 12:12 pm
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You could read this :

"And don’t let the cutesy looks fool you: this is an integrated, full-fledged audio mixer with a premium quality mic preamp, 3-band kill EQ per channel, ultra-precise faders, super-smooth crossfader and talkover function"

That it has it's own Analog mixer,eq, crossfader and that the player sections are MIDI based. That would make sence since it also have 2 Analog inputs that you can use.

It do say:
"Easy analog-like control of software mixer functions such as volume and crossfader"

But you can have both Analog And MIDI functionality in the same fader if you use VCA faders.

I really hope it's like this.

Posté Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 12:39 pm
25%