Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet What is the best TurnTable For VDJ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AdonnyHome userMember since 2005
Can Somebody Named the best one to go with?

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 1:32 am
Technics 1200 without a doubt

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 2:30 am
we have the 1210m5g s

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 8:22 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
VDJ works well with all turntables. Myself I love my American Audio HTD 4.5's

1200's are a turntablists dream but I think its time technics updated the features of the 1200.

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 8:25 am
1200 mkII or better without a doubt you will own them for life and if you do sell them you wont be losing very much money.They have the highest resale value of any audio equipment
Andre

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 9:08 am
loubeHome userMember since 2004
seems like some people don't know the synq xtrm1 yet :)

much better than the technics 1200, just wait and see untill every club hase those turntables, technics didn't do a thing for years on the 1200, and see what happens... a new winner has born
I know some technics fanatics will say this isn't true and blablabla, but just wait and see..

remember my words ;)

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 12:04 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TECHNICS ...NO DOUB ...

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 1:14 pm
I like Technics best of all.

BUT!! the quality of the turntables doesn't really matter. when using TCV, virtualdj doesn't suffer ANY rumble or noise signals. the ony thing that counts is that the beeps of the timecoded vinyls are being read bij Virtualdj (any cheap turntable can do that)

test it yourself:
when playing a vinyl-record (analog) on a turntable, put the needle on the record and freeze your turntable.. tab with your fingers onto the turntable (which is not spinning). you will hear the tapping thru the speakers!

now, do the same thing with the timecoded vinyls using VDJ. You will not be able to hear the tapping of your fingers thru the speakers.

The actual music that pumps out the speakers, is generated by Virtualdj using your soundcard.
this proves that the quality of the turntables doesn't matter (for TCV use)

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 2:56 pm
That is one thing that is missing going digital...the rumble, the tracking noise from the needle
i wonder if there is another plug inn that could recreate those sub frequencies.It does make a difference in the club with vinyl good pressed euro is the best sounding vinyl in any bar hands down
Andre

Posté Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 7:20 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Numark ttx1's by far. a lot better than technics

Posté Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 1:39 am
DJ Andre, i have seen a VST-plugin (i can't remember it's name) which randomly generates the crackles and ticks of oldfashion vinyl. If i encounter it again by accident, i'll let you know :D

(it's a good thing that VDJ supports VST-plugins!)

Posté Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 2:46 pm
Technics 1210 MK5, very good..

Posté Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 8:51 pm
Technic SL-1210 MK5G

I do not have that, as i got my Stanton STR8-100s before they made that.

i couldn't pass up the key correction, and the 16% pitch with my Stantons. the tourque on my STR8-100s is much better than a Technics sl-1200.

i have used alot of turntables. it does matter what you use. those new Vestax turntables work just fine. the Stantons work just fine. the newer Technics are probably just as good if not better.
go with what YOU want.
there are many good turntables.
just try them all out at guitar center/audio store.
youll get to test out whatever, just ask an employee.

Posté Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 9:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)