Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet BPM analyzer [solved]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

well i wish VDJ would only scan the songs that dont show the bpm and manually scans that one you want..bcuz right now i have to rescan the ones that show bpm and thats a waste of time...

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 1:27 pm
you guyz seriously need this..

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 2:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sonido, you can do this already, just highlight the ones you want to rescan, simply left click your bpm in browser and it will show in either ascending or descending order your bpm's and at the end of the list you will see which one's need to be scanned, highlight those, scan, and bobs your aunty...

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 2:55 pm
tayla wrote :
sonido, you can do this already, just highlight the ones you want to rescan, simply left click your bpm in browser and it will show in either ascending or descending order your bpm's and at the end of the list you will see which one's need to be scanned, highlight those, scan, and bobs your aunty...

yea but i got more than 800 songs to scan..and it highlights all of them...ok so i just tried highlighting those and it just highlights all of them....god i feel stupid that i cant get this..$H!><><>t

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 3:21 pm
OOHHH NOW I REALLY feel STUPID..yea prob. solved..delete this post MODERATORS..Waste of space..

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 3:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Another solution that you could use quite often.

Create a Filter folder
Title: Files to scan
Filter: isscanned=0

This will show you all files that haven't been scanned yet.

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 4:27 pm
thanks jeremy..this has been my second post that has been solved..sorry for my clumsyness guyzz..

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 10:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs, glad your sorted...

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 10:58 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Bloody hell, what are you doin' still up mate!!!!

Sorry to hi-jack

Posté Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 11:00 pm
marlonbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
my bpms are way too high since the vdj upgrade......and its not on techno.....can someone tell me how to cut them in half......without doing it manually...too much songs

Posté Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 5:11 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In the settings of VirtualDJ (Config button), go to the "Options" tab.

You need to set "Allow BPM<80" to "Smart".

Posté Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 8:39 am
ekpezHome userMember since 2014
hi everyone. pls how can i get vdj8 to give me true bpm?! the kind of song lists that i get are just crazy with either ascending or descending bpm. i can virtual match any song but i really miss out on a lot of songs that i would've loved to pick for mixing just cus they dont appear on my list due wrong bpm analysis. i need urgent help

Posté Sat 31 Oct 15 @ 1:18 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
sonido1902 wrote :
tayla wrote :

yea but i got more than 800 songs to scan..and it highlights all of them...ok so i just tried highlighting those and it just highlights all of them....god i feel stupid that i cant get this..$H!><><>t

PLEASE.. 800 SONGS?
other will prolly have more...plus ive deleted like over 1000 tracks in the last week and going to be deleting more.
just like someone said, HIGHLIGHT what tracks needs scanning again, its pretty fast now

Posté Mon 16 Nov 15 @ 1:19 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You do realize that this question is 7 years old, don't you?

Posté Mon 16 Nov 15 @ 6:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)