- Hardware Manuals Index
- Gemini Index
- GMX/GMX Drive
- POWER. Connect the supplied AC/CD Adaptor. Power on the unit when all audio connections are made.
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- REAR USB SOURCE. Connect a USB storage device (USB flash drive or Hard Drive) with your Music Media files. The device will be offered on the LCD display when the USB mode is enabled as REAR.
- MASTER OUTPUT (XLR). Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to amplified speakers or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER knob on the top panel.
- BOOTH OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the BOOTH knob on the top panel.