- CROSSFADER: Blends audio between the left and right assigned channels.
- VOLUME: Alter the output Volume of the left/right assigned Mixer Channel
While SHIFT is held down, the VOLUME faders will stop the deck at the previously selected Cue point when these reach the minimum level (zero) and will start playing the deck (in sync with the opposite/master deck) if those move from the zero position. (Fader Start)
The Fader Start/Stop/Sync functionality can be enabled/disabled from the DDJ-SR2 Utilities. See Settings chapter
- CUE (PFL). Press this button to send the selected channel's pre-fader signal to the Headphones Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit.
Hold SHIFT down and then use these buttons to manually tap the tempo of the loaded track.
- FILTER. Applies a High Pass/Low Pass Filter on the left/right selected deck(middle position is Off position).
- EQ (Low/Mid/Hi) Adjust the low/middle/high (bass/mid/trebble) frequencies of the selected left or right software deck.
- TRIM: Adjusts the pre-fader output level (gain) of the mixer channel.
- MASTER VOLUME : Adjusts the Master Output Volume (Hardware operation but its movement is visible on VirtualDJ GUI)
- BOOTH MONITOR : Adjusts the Output Volume of the Booth Output (Hardware operation)
- HEADPHONES MIX: Blends audio signal in Headphones between the CUEed decks and the Master Output. When the knob is at the minimum left position, only decks that have the CUE/PFL turned on will be routed in the Headphones Output. When the knob is at the maximum right position, only the Master Output audio signal will be routed in the Headphones Output.
- SAMPLER VOLUME: Adjusts the Master Volume of the VirtualDJ Sampler.
- LEVEL METERS VIEW: The middle LEDs indicate the overall Output level of the Master Output (handled by the Hardware). The left and right LEDs will indicate the pre-fader output volume of the left-right selected deck (handled by VirtualDJ).
Browser & Sources