Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet NEW MIXING VIDEO - VDJ+Ext. Mixer - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Hey, check out new video

I am using Virtual DJ 2.06 + External 2-ch Mixer, mixing house...

Considering i am a newbie, i would like to see your opinion about my mix & my work...
Also, this video should represent good & cheap solutions for beginners.

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OL7OLX3S213I3U5REJWP6OSBO

Posté Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 9:39 am
Well... someone post anything... I want to know do you guys like it or not?

Posté Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 1:21 pm
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi

i do like your mix
but would't it feel better to mix with a legal version of VDJ

this post is asking for negatif reactions

ivar

Posté Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 1:56 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
note: the trial version is only 2.05 not 2.06, remember you are on the official forum of the owners of the program...

Posté Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 2:01 pm
Hey, wait a second. First, where did you get idea that I have cracked version?
1. With cracked version I can't have 2 outputs on the sound card;
2. With cracked version I won't be able to have more than 100 efects
3. With cracked version I can't prelisten tracks!

Well, it is my reason why I did not enter serial no. in the profile ;) OK?

Posté Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 2:06 pm
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
so what is your reason ???

i'm not trying to attack you or anything, but what i said before, the people will see 'no license user" and you are using VDJ 2.06 wich is not possible as a "no license user" !!!

ivar

Posté Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 3:44 pm
File unavailable for downloading?

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 3:13 am

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 9:01 am
BTW: I'll keep my reasons for my self :)

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 1:25 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In another thread you claim to have all the songs in the world. This would lead anyone to think you don't pay for much music, or software for that matter.

Please prove me wrong by entering your legal serial number in your profile and showing up as a user who, like the rest of us, recognized the work of the Atomix developers by paying for the software. There is absolutely no reason for not doing so, except not having a legal serial number in your own name...

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 4:57 pm
My guess is that he is using someone else's serial number. He is awfully defensive about it though which makes it even funnier. Dude, enter your serial number and people will give you the respect you deserve. If not you'll just be clowned on these boards as a hack who has a cracked version or borrowing someone else's copy. Well, judging from the response to all your posts thus far, I guess you already knew that.

Oh yeah, and about your other post - offering to illegally trade music on these boards,.. that was in very bad taste.

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 5:49 pm
I think it's pretty shitty, that DJ kiki won't pay for virtual DJ. Some people say your gay, some people call you stupid, I just say...F*ckin A, Why the hell can't you just pay. If you want respect in this thread, buy the real thing- not the cracked one instead. If you don't do that you'll be treated like your dead. at least....dead in the head.

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 6:06 pm
In other words...stop bein so damn sneaky- it doesn't make you look cool or anything. Also, i garantee you aren't gonna get any REAL feedback on that video if you don't straighten up.

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 6:09 pm
Case in point, I'm not even taking the time to look at it or offer any contructive help to any of his posts. In fact, this is my last reply for any thread started by this guy.

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 6:12 pm
goatusHome userMember since 2004
the one thing that pisses me off about this forum is how people that dont register their product get badgered. WE PAY FOR THIS PRODUCT.. we do not HAVE to register it. I value my privacy.. i do not register any products.. hands up who has registered their copy of windows with microsoft? thats right.. i bet very few of you. There is no advantage to do so.. so stop badgering people.. its rediculous. You cant go around accusing people of illegal activitys with no proof.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 5:25 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when you don't register, you are verry stupid...
for that litle more you have the effects and pluggins.
don't tell me that someone who paid for dvj. will not register for private reasons.

bullshit!!!

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:06 am
Well can you actually blame us?NOT
We paid for it and maybe you did but there are a lot of people the just get a cracked version
then they get on the forums and ask questions!But the questions take time and most of the problems are related to the warped versions....So prove you purchased it and you will get the same support and respect from this dj community as every one else.
Besides if you register you get to dl more goodies
This is the best dj software there is......Virtual DJ deserves a lot of respect.
Best Regards
Andre

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:12 am
"There is no advantage to do so.. so stop badgering people.. its rediculous."

First off- you spelled ridiculous wrong. Secondly- there's no advantage to register?? What are you talking about? Effects, plugins, FORUM SUPPORT!!! I also don't think it's really smart to go lashing out at the majority here. I tell ya..."goatus" must really be a goat to say somethin like that.

"WE PAY FOR THIS PRODUCT.."

We pay for it also, and like to believe other people do to by them registering it.

"we do not HAVE to register it"

Well we do not HAVE to give you respect either.
-
Listen man, its an easy thing to do. You just enter in a few numbers- It's REALLY not that dramatic. Just do it and we'll back off.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:39 am
Better yet i just got a confirm on this from a teamer:contact e-service and they will post a confirmation but keep your name secret if that is what you wish!
Andre

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:06 am
Hey, I did not know that is possible! Cool. So, you want to say that I can show that I have a legal version, and that I can hide my profile. THAT'S WHAT I NEED!

How can I contact teamer?

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:51 am
41%