Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Will VDJ be supporting the BCD 2000?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Not available yet, but from Behringer comes this little wonder.
1st reports are pretty good in other forums.

Look at the additional images though, there you will see a screenshot of a browser and record case displayed on an lcd.
Which isn't on the controller/mixer/soundcard/preamp shown on the link.
It has ears for rack mounting, I need a closer look.

http://www.wwbw.com/Behringer-B-Control-DeeJay-i156802.music?source=froogle

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 10:28 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
rick it kinda already does, if this is a midi controller

Posté Tue 01 Mar 05 @ 11:49 pm
Yeah but we want Naitive support like the HDC.

Atomix, please add support for this product?

Midi is good but you guys can do a better job if it were directly supported

please??

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 2:16 am
Very cool........ any idea how much?
Andre

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:36 am
cheaper than the hdjc. i think this thing was estimated to run around $200US.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:42 am
It's on that site for $149.95 us, which is unbelievable.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 11:33 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This will be available "2nd quater" of 2005. The word I got from the rep was that it WILL work with VDJ via USB...

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 2:14 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
so... waiting for the summer !

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 2:58 pm
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I like it. I like its design and features.

And i generaly trust Behringer. They may be cheap, but somehow they keep their quality high.

I'm looking forward to buy this :)

Alex

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 3:32 pm
SlomPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I love the look, it doesn't look like a toy! Does any one know about its size specs, coz I find HDJC a little tight?

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 4:21 pm
I will take a chance and buy it for only $149.95 once Support Staff, Dev Team, or someone else from this company confirms VDJ works with it.

OO

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 6:46 pm
http://www.behringer.com/BCD2000/index.cfm?lang=ENG
This is the factory link, no actual specs that I saw.

The B-CONTROL DeeJay BCD2000 will play, mix and scratch any WAV and MP3 files as well as other audio formats. Connect up to two DJ turntables, a CD player or a hand-held media player and use the BCD2000 as the foundation for your mixing setup. Get ready to mix and scratch even your favorite vinyl with MP3.

The BCD2000 features a full-speed USB 4-channel audio interface plus high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters. It perfectly complements the included BEHRINGER B-DJ software or any other DJ software. And don’t let the cutesy looks fool you: this is an integrated, full-fledged audio mixer with a premium quality mic preamp, 3-band kill EQ per channel, ultra-precise faders, super-smooth crossfader and talkover function. The BCD2000 is packed with 2 state-of-the-art phono preamplifiers, one of which is switchable to a CD player. Its sophisticated headphone section includes PFL Mix, Split options and direct listening to master output mix. Play, Pause, Cue, Loop and Pitch Bend functions are regulated via dedicated controls for intuitive Djing, and 4 user-assignable controls and buttons are available for an integrated FX section. Take advantage of the enormous processing power of modern PCs and mix, scratch and manipulate digital music in real time—regardless of the format!

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 6:58 pm
$149? That sounds a liitle too cheap. It may be a piece of crap. $199 is what I thought it would be.

Think about this, the Hercules is $250

how can the behringer be $149 and be better quality?

I still want one!

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 7:10 pm
Read the 7th post on the following page by pern. His opinion is probably correct—Behringer has retooled an existing product, just like VISIO once retooled a Numark product that became the....
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=9608&page=2

OO

b.t.w. I hope someone is working on a BCD2000 skin.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:23 pm
http://www.behringer.com/02_products/proddetail.cfm?lang=ENG&id=BCD2000&type=210

Take a look at the picture of the back of this thing. It only has 1 phono input and 1 phone/line switchable input. Aren't you going to need 2 LINE inputs? I use a Maya 44 USB, so how are you going to run your two line outputs of your soundcard into this? Maybe I'm missing something here, but it looks as though you can't. You can only have at most 1 phono and 1 line, or 2 phonos.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:43 pm
Those are extra line in's for a cd or other source.
The program data comes in on usb.
Sound card is internal to the unit, no Maya 44 needed.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 8:53 pm
Just like the XP10, builtin soundcard (which is very nice by the way). I forgot to chime in with my obligatory: "I'd like to see them fix the crashes and make VDJ work with the currently supported controllers, rather than working on adding new controllers"

I think anyone who is experiencing the crashes would have to agree.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:02 pm
Hardware conflicts are bound to pop up, time will fix that.
Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the new DAC mapping, sort of makes you wonder when it works that well with no conflicts or crashes.

I know I posted that I was happy with the original Map because I got used to where everything was.
But, I am blown away with the DAC operation now.

My favorite stand alone Behringer feature is the a/b fader built in.
I am still baffled by the browser screen shown in several pages on the site.

As far as cost:quality ratio, Behringer has done this for years.
Expect more for less from them is the norm.

Posté Wed 02 Mar 05 @ 9:11 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I' looking forward to hearing how this works with virtual dj (if it's supported).

But my prediction is that it wont be much better than the hercules, from looking at it, it looks cheap and a bad design, it wont beat a regular high quality mixer, if you want proffesional euipment you've gotta pay proffesional prices, yes the company is cheap but you've gotta have limits, we should be looking at 200 pounds minimum for a respectable controller.

Just my opinion, but I don't like the look of this controller, although i'd be interested to give it a go.

Posté Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 4:42 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
anewsome: i was wondering if it is possible for you (if you didn't already) try the xp10's on a different pc, maybe a nonXP machine, maybe something lower then your currently running but strong enough to run vdj, i just don't see too many others having the same xp10 problem, but i am new so if you find a thread then show me please. i am prepairing to order timecode vinyls, i have tables already, i actually would love xp10's but without the soundcard (a cheaper version) but since they are so much expensive i have to skip that option, so i'll put my real tables to the test. i think i found a thread that you said you tried a brand new laptop ( not sure) i was just curious, i have been looking around at some issues since i plan to join the scene.

Posté Thu 03 Mar 05 @ 9:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)