Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 6

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 3:43 am
I have heard that the RMX offers 16 bit sound by default as well as 24, but with some constraints. Can anyone describe if that is true or if there are issues with the 24 bit mode? Curious as to why a "professional" DJ Console would offer a 16 bit option?

Posté Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 10:59 pm
keyveeHome userMember since 2009
Now it's time to share my problem.
Yesterday i purchased the RMX console. I wanted the sound to go through my compute. I connected the red and white outputs (1,2) to the microphone input on my soundcard, no sound (I made sure the microphone was on in the settings) I don't know how to do it. The only way I found is conecting through the headpones output on the console, But I want to use the headphones too, so please help me.

Posté Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 2:33 am
Hello keyvee,

You must connect your speakers, headphones and microphone on your DJ Console Rmx plugs:
- connect the amplified speakers to DJ Console Rmx output 1-2
- connect your headphones to DJ Console Rmx headphones output (on top or front panel of the Rmx)
- connect your microphone to DJ Console Rmx microphone input (on top or front panel of the Rmx)

Your computer microphone input has not the same impedance as a line input, so it is not surprising you don't hear much (or maybe nothing) when you connect your DJ Console Rmx output 1-2 in your microphone input.

Posté Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 4:37 pm
Hi everyone,

I went to a club to audition tonight and had a nightmare, basically I've switched back to my Hercules mk2 after my RMX broke and I couldn't get it to work properly.

I would have a track playing and when I pressed play on the other side the one that was playing live stopped! my setting were:

Sound Setup
None
Headphones
Master Rear out/Headphones: front output
Hercules mk2

Mappers
Hercules Mk2

DJ Console Mk2 Panel/Main
Output Channels/Computer Screens
Input Channels/The second box was selected (Image of a Jack plug)
Audio Mode/WDM

Could you tell me what it should be, Im using it off a channel on the main mixer and have my headphones pluged into the mk2. Basically not using the main mixer at all.

I'm using the latest VDJ 6.02 and have the 2009_HDJS_2 Hercules driver installed.

My PC spec is: 2.2Ghz dual core, 256mb, 4gb, 500gb, Vista Premium

Charlie

Posté Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 4:41 pm
ndofuHome userMember since 2009
Basic Question I am using Vdj Console edition

On Deck B when i spin the track forward i hear sound , but when i back spin on Deck b I hear no sound is there a fix for this? Deck A works fine when i back spin or forward spin i hear sound

Posté Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 10:06 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Charlie Wilson wrote :

I'm using the latest VDJ 6.02 and have the 2009_HDJS_2 Hercules driver installed.

Can't help you with MK2 setup I'm afraid, but just so you know, there's a later Herc driver package (2009_HDJS_3).

Posté Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 10:08 pm
ok I tried to see if i could fix my problem but now on both decks

both deck a and b when i spin forward i hear sound but when backspinning i hear no sound

I am using vdj le console edition, please note deck a was working earlier when back spiinning and forward spiining with sound., i dont think its a hardware issue but im not an expert with this piece, please le t me know

Posté Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 10:40 pm
Thanks Mga,

I'll get it now, hopfully with the help of others I'll get it sorted

Posté Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 4:21 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 5:14 pm
I need serious help with my Hercules DJ Console MP3 E2! jut arrived via post lasnight. Plugged it in installed drivers etc. but then when i launched VDJ it wouldnt open because it would not recognise. Had a root around my computer and found that the bulk driver (if i'm correct) was causing the problem...i have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers numerous times! googed it for drivers but could not find any! im seriously pissed off because i really do not want to send this back overseas...please someone help? I am running windows vista 32bit on a HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop. I would really appreciate the help guys thanks so much!

Posté Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 3:46 pm
Hey, has anyone had problems with the the DJ Console not letting your computer shut down? You shut down the computer, and it just starts right back up. Definitely caused by the DJ console.

Posté Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 6:34 am
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey Ndofu,

You may have the smart scratch on. Turn it off and see if that helps.

Posté Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 12:12 pm
Having issues with both the play buttons on my DJ console - they just don't always press when I press them...

Anyone got suggestions? I'm thinking about plying the rubber off and trying it like that.

Posté Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 9:36 pm
Hey Ndofu,

You may have the smart scratch on. Turn it off and see if that helps.

Hey I have Lite edition of virtual dj and not sure how to turn of smart scratch, let m eknow how this can be don ethanks.

Posté Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 9:36 pm
Arrrrh! Something's gone wrong with my drivers!

So it was working FINE.

Then I pulled it out - and moved it around the mates place - but I didn't actually use it.

Then came back home... and same driver issues - DJ Console works with other programmes, but not VDJ.

So I'm trying to reinstall the drivers but it gets to installing them 'DJ Console Bulk' and gets stuck about 1/6 through... :/

May try a restart.

Edit: Never mind - fixed - I think I was just miising the message that says 'Untested software, are you sure you wish to continue' or what ever.

Posté Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 3:39 am
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey Ndofu,

Map these to two maps to different keys on your keyboard:

deck 1 smart_scratch

deck 2 smart_scratch

You can also map to an LED, if either deck has smart scratch active the LED will blink and if they are inactive then the light will stay on.

smart_scratch active ? blink : on

Hope this helps.

Posté Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 2:07 pm
Oh huh - Also reinstalling the drivers seemed to have fixed the computer turning itself back on problem.

Posté Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 2:53 am
kunobeHome userMember since 2009
I just purchased the Hercules steel and I am combining it with the trial version of Virtual DL 6.
I"m trying to get the green buttons 7-12 programmed to do for e.g. loop 2 - loop 4 - loop 8 - loop 16 and when pushing the same button again the the loop-x function stops but I don't find how I can do that ... :(

I've took a look at the xml file of the Hercules steel but I cannot figure it out ..

Can anyone give me a push in the right direction ?

thx

Posté Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 11:20 am

Posté Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 12:25 pm
14%