Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet SBDJ SlideShow v2 - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not a problem with v2; I wasn't aware v1 of my slideshow did it either?

Posté Sat 20 Mar 10 @ 9:21 pm
My name is DJ Knightime, I have the Numark Cue program I can not play my Karaoke on it. What do I do, is it in the setting

Posté Tue 20 Apr 10 @ 5:15 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Go to "Effects tab then video effects option and click on "Keraoke" then click the center "Avtivate" button and it will turn on.

Joey....

Posté Tue 20 Apr 10 @ 5:53 pm
Just curious on the status of SlideShow V2?

I'm doing a slideshow tomorrow and was just thinking.. man! version 2 would be awesome right now! ;-)

Posté Thu 27 May 10 @ 12:47 pm
Ya, I'm really getting anxious too Scott, especially where you have stated that the disabling of the slideshow now gives full priority of the second monitor back to another program if required, w/o causing a lockup upon use of the other program.

Posté Sat 29 May 10 @ 2:39 am
Had a weird thing happen with the original SBDJ Slideshow. I was using it this weekend with over 200 pictures supplied by the client..

at the end of the pictures it stopped?? yet at home with only a few pictures it automatically loops.. ???
weird..

Posté Sun 30 May 10 @ 12:55 pm
Are you sure it was the end, or did it get stuck reading a image it didn't agree with?

Posté Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 5:40 am
Not sure either way to be honest.. I stored their pictures on my C: drive, so I will have to take the rackmount out of the van and do some testing this week.

Posté Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 9:10 am
Try that, leave it running, then if it stops, note down the name of the file listed on the plugin's control panel.

Posté Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 4:46 am
Scott, How ya coming on V2 anyway?

Posté Thu 01 Jul 10 @ 1:56 am
Has version 2 been suspended for other projects you may be working on?

Or has it been released and I missed it somehow?

Posté Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 2:25 pm
It's not out yet I'm afraid...

Posté Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 6:18 pm
I havent been hanging around much..
Did the Slideshow V2 ever get released?

Posté Sat 21 Jul 12 @ 1:08 pm
I only see version 1.01

hey Scott, what ever happened to this?

Posté Fri 27 Jul 12 @ 9:16 am
Hi Scott,
Is the v2 updated ? " * You can now add/remove pictures to the folder dynamically - no need to reopen the folder or restart the plugin"

I don't see it in the download anymore, only the v1.01 exist.

Thanks

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 9:10 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is there a way that transparency on PNG files could be supported? I would like to run multiple graphics that show my text to screen number & Twitter handle, without changing them manually in Show Logo.

Posté Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 7:46 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just in case...

Rotate left or right 90 degrees for portrait that are sideways.

Posté Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 10:31 pm
My regular Slide Show works with all it's issue but SBDJ_SLIDESHOW is installed but there is no Activate or anything else other than the name in my Video Effect Plugin. What should I do?

Posté Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 5:27 pm

Posté Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 7:50 pm
where is this version 2.0? I only see in the download section v1.01.

Posté Sat 14 Dec 13 @ 10:23 am
89%