Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] VirtualDJ 6.1 - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There have been no changes with regards to microphones on any controllers AFAIK.

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 10:44 am
Hey guys, is it just me I purchased subscription and downloaded 6.1 searched out music loaded it to either deck but get "stream unavaliable"
ERROR

Using windows XP on a toshiba lappy

VDJ 6.1 and I did chk to make sure that INTERNET TAB has use netsearch cked and say "connected- full membership"

any help will be awesome..I AM A TRU VDJ DJ/KJ/VJ thanks to VDJ!!!!

Mark Allen DJMAZ

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 12:06 pm
tnx for upg!!!Can you say exactly what the new upgrade because you As for the controller!

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 12:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djmazmarkallen wrote :
Hey guys, is it just me I purchased subscription and downloaded 6.1 searched out music loaded it to either deck but get "stream unavaliable"
ERROR

Using windows XP on a toshiba lappy

VDJ 6.1 and I did chk to make sure that INTERNET TAB has use netsearch cked and say "connected- full membership"

any help will be awesome..I AM A TRU VDJ DJ/KJ/VJ thanks to VDJ!!!!

Mark Allen DJMAZ

Video or Audio?

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 1:40 pm
@ djmazmarkallen

There is definately a problem somewhere, either you are not running v6.1 or it hasnt installed correctly. I would try RE-INSTALLING VDJ and see what happens.

The INTERNET TAB should display PREMIUM MEMBER when it is working - \"Connected - Full Membership\" is from previous versions of VDJ

It should look like this:

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 1:51 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You will get the error message with some mobile broadband connections as not all of them will allow you to stream content.

Gary

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 2:10 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Version 6.1 - Controllers

The fixes were related to controllers where firmware updates had changed the unique ID of the device and made the device not recognized in VirtualDJ. There are 2 controllers that were added to the list - American Audio VMS4 and Numark NSFX. The VMS4 is still subject to change prior to the release of the unit.

As stated by several people in several places - the focus was on the NetSearch release. We are still working on providing the additional support in a later release - note 'LATERrelease' does not imply NEXT ...

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 2:26 pm
Quick question,

When I run a netsearch in 6.1, it still comes up with youtube videos. Is it still supposed to do that?

I'm not a premium member but it only allows 30 secs of the youtube downloads.

If you subscribe, does it search Grooveshark only or public sources as well?

I'm confused!

Keith

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 3:28 pm
Keith,

You still have access to some video sources, if they are youtube or not i am not 100% sure.

But i do know that Grooveshark doesnt do video so they have to be coming from some where else.

My guess is that the video side of Netsearch hasnt changed, only the audio. I could be wrong there though.

Highly recommend subscribing though. The quality and variety of the audio tracks is excellent. I have still only found 1 song that isnt on there (and that was something obscure). :)

Dan

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 3:38 pm
both audio & video yes "premium member is there???

I do not have comcast we use fairpoint???

i am using 6.1 pro too....

Thanks guys

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 5:04 pm
Really impressed with the premium membership so far. Netsearch is far superior to what it was previously. It would be nice to have the same wifi wireless speeds on the road that I have here at my house. But using a 3g connection is ok and gets me through.

Posté Fri 21 May 10 @ 7:08 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone know of a mobile broadband service in the UK that will allow this to work. Currently I am using T Mobile and it doesn't seem to allow me to steam.

Gary

Posté Sat 22 May 10 @ 3:57 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Warning: There is a problem with a couple of my plugins under 6.1 that means some of the GUI text is not displayed.

As far as I know the only two affected are ScrollText and CountDown. These plugins will require updates to fix this issue.

Posté Sat 22 May 10 @ 1:59 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Warning: There is a problem with a couple of my plugins under 6.1 that means some of the GUI text is not displayed.

As far as I know the only two affected are ScrollText and CountDown. These plugins will require updates to fix this issue.

I use your scrolltext plugin quite a bit so for now will wait to upgrade to 6.1. Let me know as soon as an update is available to the scrolltext.

Thanks,

DJ James

Posté Sat 22 May 10 @ 3:30 pm
Support staff wrote :
JimmyL-DJ wrote :
There is no problem with 6.0.5. Can this be fixed ?

Did you try to remove "Decode in multithread" in the video config panel?

PS: if it doesn't help, please open a new thread to continue this discussion, as this is not really related to the release of 6.1

Got it fixed. I had VideoDeinterlaceWMP checked in the Registry Tool. I had video lockups with XP and left this on as a hope for solution.

Thanks for the suggestion. The "Decode in multithread" attempt did not work. I'm relieved that I can run now with 6.1.

Still had a problem tonight with one deck doing the partial load. I can't restore unless I reboot VDJ.

How about a command that will give the deck an enema. I'll map both decks to enema buttons on my VCI100. I label them like that too...hehehehehehehehehe

Thanks again,

JimJamz

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 3:46 am
SBDJ wrote :

Really Scott??? I use Scrolltext all the time including using VDJ 6.1 Friday & Saturday this weekend and never noticed anything. It seems to be working just fine for me. I have the Artist & Title displayed and some ad messages constantly scrolling across the bottom of the screen. I haven't noticed any GUI text missing.

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 4:25 am
Thanks for that post. Good to know. I will upgrade this tommorrow and try it out myself. Ready for 6.1.

DJ James

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 3:55 pm
Picked up a Wi-max 4g wireless service this weekend. Has some real good possibilities.

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 8:15 pm
JimmyL-DJ - have you tried the "unload" command?

Bind it to a midi key or whatever and see if it works for you..

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 8:34 pm
found an issue.. IF I am not connected to any internet and U start VDJ and then later decide I want to use netsearch so I set my cell phone to work as a wifi router and connect it to my computers wireless, the computer can see it but VDJ says NO INTERNET CONNECTION.. the onyl way to get net search working is to be connected to the internet BEFORE you start VDJ.. why is this????

Posté Sun 23 May 10 @ 9:06 pm
36%