Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pioneer DJM-800 Crossfader Mapper

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So I have my MIDI-Sport Uno connected to my DJM-800, who can direct me to the place where the mapping instructions are? I already checked the archives and the info was either ambiguous or outdated...

Thanks in advance!

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 12:08 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You use the SimpleMIDI mapper. There is no need for a definition.

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 1:04 am

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 4:34 pm
OK thanks guys but that does nothing to explain to me how to actually make the virtual crossfader move with my DJM-800's. I only want it for video crossfading not audio. I can use the cue buttons to pre-listen on the head phones.

I have my MIDISport Uno USB to MIDI plugged in, tried the simple MIDI wrapper selected and nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks again...

DJ RuDe

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 4:31 pm
Just to let you know.. The Midi sports are no good. They give lots of Problems reading the commands. Maybe thats why you cant get it to work. The Cake Walk by Edirol is better. I bought one last year an i had to return it for something else. Other virtual dj members had the same issue too. The Midi sports had a recall.

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 5:10 pm
That figures, just my luck. I did get the Simple MIDI Wrapper to see the video_crossfader under the 0-CC29 key, which I'm assuming is the mixer's crossfader but nothing happens...

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 6:00 pm
i have the midi-sport and it works with djm-800 . you have to hold a button (i don't remember - check djm manual) while switching on the djm800 so you activate midi-signals.

Posté Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 12:02 am
It's the "Midi Start/Stop" button above the Beat Effects Knob & Tap button.

Posté Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 4:09 am
LOL!!! You guys are awesome! That's all I needed to know... It's done, thanks!

DJ RuDe

Posté Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 5:02 pm
Glad to hear its working for you.

Posté Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 5:27 pm
...Is it possible to map the crossfader for BOTH audio and video on either a DJM-700 and DJM-800? Thanks! James

Posté Tue 24 Aug 10 @ 6:18 am
You can link AUDIO and VIDEO crossfader on the software, but if you're playing in EXT mixer configuration then it's not recommended to do so since you won't be able to CUE (pre-listen) the song which is not on air...

Posté Tue 24 Aug 10 @ 6:35 am
Hey guys could you help me map my djm 2000 so I can use for video also the sync button. I can get it to do something in the menu but when I try it, it dont work.

Posté Sat 23 Oct 10 @ 7:51 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
You can link AUDIO and VIDEO crossfader on the software, but if you're playing in EXT mixer configuration then it's not recommended to do so since you won't be able to CUE (pre-listen) the song which is not on air...

I don't have a midi mixer BUT I use keyboard shortcut to mix video (just testing) You have to link video crossfader to audio crossfader and set crossfader to disable : config/option/crossfader "disable" in order to use external audio mixer.

Posté Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 6:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)