Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Auto Eq Crossfader

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be nice if you auto bass eq crossfader or link the eq crossfader to main fader, also a skin command to display a mp3 coverart for skin designers. Thanks for all the hard work.

Posté Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 7:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
About linking the crossfader with the bass eq crossfader, i think its doable with VDJ Script language. I am not an expert but i think you can assign a switcher (button) with a variable and depending if its on or off the crossfader (midi) will work as crossfsader only or linked with the eq bass crossfader.

Tha coverart in a skin, has allready been asked before. I hope this will come soon.

Posté Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 5:36 pm
Hi,

has anyone got the script to link the crossfader with the EQ_crossfader_low. i have been trying to do this to no avail..

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 11:06 am
Button 1:
toggle '$BASSCROSSLINK'

Crossfader:

crossfader & var_equal '$BASSCROSSLINK' 1 ? eq_crossfader_low : nothing

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 11:51 am
thanks for this. but i am using the keyboard as i dont have a controller, so how does this work on that kind of environment.

basically if i can press a key on the keyboard to toggle it on and then use the crossfader it should crossfade the bass as well..

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 12:24 pm
If you want to use the screen crossfader then you'll have to edit the skin file I'm afraid...
I will come back to you tomorrow as I'm at work right now.
Which version of the skin are you using ?

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 1:35 pm
sorry my bad... i am using mix lab 3.1 skin.

thanks for all ur help bro.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 1:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)