Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Skin for Numark Mixtrack? - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I want to please the skin numark mixtrack please my email is:

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 6:10 am
I have only 12 years old and I do not create a skin

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 6:18 am
Tommy97450

very good morning to all, I do not think you read my last comment in detail, it happens that if you want to get the skins from the official website, you must purchase a license from 49/99 and prices are $ 299, so the price you want and meet the needs you want you can have access to skins and effects, insist that in an official forum everything is handled legally and not ordering if someone can send by email.

also mention that you can not create skins, but remember that by downloading the free home version, which is a free version may have the default skin that comes in 2-4-6 decks respectively, to start practicing is a good start.

finally, I recommend you save according to the above prices and is made of a license, you see that has its benefits and have a good day and hopefully soon see it as a registered user

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 8:02 am
I do not want virtual dj, virtual dj 6.1.2 I, I just want to please the skin mixtrack

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 8:48 am
in fact have skin mixtrack must buy the full version

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 8:51 am
Wow, Tommy lets get this strait, YOU ARE 12 YEARS OLD? Are you even capable of basic mixing at the very least? To get skins you gotta buy the thing, otherwise, follow my footsteps and don't ever ask for a skin unless you buy the thing. You shouldn't even be here in the first place, because i doubt a 12 year-old has a profession as a DJ, worry about your schoolwork will you?

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 11:52 am
yes but I love mixing before I mix with acid pro 6 but I find virtual dj 6.1.2 and I love and I wish nothing but the skin numark mixtrack

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 1:00 pm
it does not matter so I will continue to mix with my pioneer skins

Posté Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 1:01 pm
He,he cute kid...

Posté Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 6:50 am
i bet his pioneer skins are those REALLY old skins that are out on youtube. Are they version 2 skins? The latest skin they managed to stuff on youtube is the mixlab 3.1.

Posté Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 10:30 am
Tommy, even though your young don't listen to killadj!! Killadj is right when it comes to getting the skins, it wont happen so don't ask but as far as wanting to be a dj he has no clue what he's talking about............@Killadj, since when did you have to be a certain age to learn how to mix?? I show my 10 year old son how to mix!! What the hell dude, he shouldn't be here in the first place??? Really!! Where should he be, out smokin crack, stealin cars?? Get a clue bro and think before you start rippin on KIDS………Ill probably get in trouble but whatever, its not cool to knock somebodies dream.

Huey

P.S. Tommy keep practicing and save up enough money to get a legit copy of VDJ.

Posté Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 12:23 pm
@Beatbreaker I take that part back, sorry Tommy, keep DJing, but really, if you want skins, buy the thing. BTW how do you steal cars? Never mind, it be illegal to tell me ;)

Posté Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 2:39 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Right guys enough is enough this is a thread regarding the mixed track skin. Please do not use this thread for arguing with each other. Tommy97450 if you upgrade to a licence version of the software you will be entitled to download skins. The skin is not even finished all released as yet. So the skin is not available to license users either at this time. Please respect each other. Keep this thread on topic.

Posté Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 4:32 pm
must have the serial number to be registered and download the skin from numauk mixtrack

Posté Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 4:54 am
hamoodiHome userMember since 2011
it does not matter so I will continue to mix with my pioneer skins

Posté Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 7:17 am
Tommy97450 wrote :
must have the serial number to be registered and download the skin from numauk mixtrack

did you read the last comment of Dj Format'???

the mixtrack skin don´t appear in the download center yet

Posté Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 12:13 pm
ok!!

Posté Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 10:40 am
DJ Format:

Thank you very much for investing your time in building this skin! Hopefully you considered the 2/4 decks option. Anyway, thanks again!

Cheers, and have a great week!

Alex.

Posté Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 12:03 am
when the skin mixtrack be ready to download?
I check when it will download

Posté Wed 02 Feb 11 @ 4:01 am
Skin seems fantastic! I've just adquired the numark mixtrack controller so i'm really looking forward to try this skin!! Thanks DJ Format

Posté Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 4:42 pm
66%