Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Skin for Numark Mixtrack? - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Hi DJ Format
any information about the release schedule?
Thanks a lot in advance
HF

Posté Tue 08 Feb 11 @ 5:08 am
NEWS
Four deck Numark MixTrack Pro skin the newest skin project by DJFORMAT

Regards..

Posté Wed 09 Feb 11 @ 5:05 pm
Right guys enough is enough this is a thread regarding the mixed track skin. Please do not use this thread for arguing with each other. Tommy97450 if you upgrade to a licence version of the software you will be entitled to download skins. The skin is not even finished all released as yet. So the skin is not available to license users either at this time. Please respect each other. Keep this thread on topic.

There is NO LAW in America that states you have to talk about a certain topic in any forum. I am sick and tired of everyone trying to be the "FORUM POLICE" in these forums. I paid for my equipment which came with VDJ software (whether it be LE or Pro). That purchase gave me the RIGHT to these forums and if I want to talk about something that is off the forum topic then dam it that is what I am going to do. It is not that serious people. I refuse to let anyone tell me (a grown-ass man) what I can and cannot talk about or what I can type on my own laptop. I do what the hell I want when I want and no 'FORUM POLICE" on this VDJ forum is going to change that. Get a grip, you cant control everyone and you dam sure cant control me.

Posté Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 3:57 pm
For a grown man you sure throw a fit like a little kid........What's your point??

Just Sayin
Huey

Posté Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 4:59 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I agree with Huey, what's your point? and plus have you ever heard of MAKING YOUR OWN POST? you know, i hear it's like 100% effective.

Posté Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 5:06 pm
djvonHome userMember since 2006
Thank you Dj Format. My Mixtrack should be here by next Monday. Would love to see this skin soon.

Posté Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 11:19 pm
Is the 2 deck mixtrack skin completed? I'm asking because I can't find it anywhere in the download skin section.

Posté Fri 25 Feb 11 @ 12:50 pm
Anymore news on this. Be really handy to have this.

Cheers.

Posté Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 9:11 am
Can someone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME THE 4 DECK SKIN FOR THE NUMARK MIXTRACK
******@******.COM

Posté Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 7:15 pm
First time poster.......

Any ideas when someone might release a skin for the Mixtrack Pro? I've had it since november, and am kinda depressed that no one has created a skin for it. Thanks yall!

Posté Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 12:37 pm
I would be happy when I can get the two deck format for which I am waiting such a long time ;-)

Posté Tue 29 Mar 11 @ 8:06 am
Any news on development of this skin? Can't wait to check it out!

Posté Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 4:24 am
Look at the skin selections! DJDAD, you are the man! love the dark colors for this skin!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to create a skin for the Mixtrack Pro.

I have one question..I notice a "gain" button in the skin, is that tied to any of the buttons on the controller or just a mouse from the PC...

--DJInked

PS... NOT to be out done, but skyxfl has also created a skin for the Mixtrack Pro (looks just like the controller with all the right colors)

Thanks for taking the time to get it "right! "

Posté Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 12:42 am
Hey Guys the Numark Skin is Awsome Numark MixTrack Pro.

Posté Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 11:50 am
Hi DJ Format
do you have any news on the 4 Deck skin of Mixtrack Pro?
It looks very nice in the preview and you stated it will be available in 2011...
This would be my skin of choice...
Thanks
HF

Posté Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 12:36 pm
starbugHome userMember since 2011
thank you

Posté Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 4:49 am
gualaloHome userMember since 2012
alguna posivilidad de descargar un skins para mix track numark?

Posté Thu 29 Mar 12 @ 10:28 pm
beusy2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
gualalo wrote :
alguna posivilidad de descargar un skins para mix track numark?

debe tener una versión de Virtual DJ Pro Full Registra tu perfil con el fin de ofrecer la descarga de la skin

Posté Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 10:30 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please post messages in English only.

Posté Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 6:22 am
make numark mixtrack 124 restion plese thanks

Posté Thu 10 Jan 13 @ 6:37 am
98%