Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 7

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Please please help. have just downloaded VDJ broadcaster for my mac book pro. downloaded skins but can not find the VDJ folder any where to put them in. maybe i have deleted it by mistake. any suggestions as im pulling my hair out.

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 9:55 am
kingy19911 wrote :
Oh right i am with you now. I cant seem to find my serial number anywhere? Is there anyway i can get it back?

Please contact support for further advice: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 12:18 pm
JACKOROBERTS wrote :
but can not find the VDJ folder any where to put them in.

In v7.0.3 it is: /users/YOURNAME/Library/VirtualDJ

In older versions it is: /users/YOURNAME/Documents/VirtualDJ

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 12:20 pm
thanks alot for that. have found the folder. but every time i put the mixlab 3.1 file in, it does not show in the skins list on VDJ

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 2:58 pm
It needs to go in the Skins folder, e.g: /users/YOURNAME/Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins

Make sure that you copy the entire skin ZIP file that you downloaded (Don't extract its contents.)

The skin will not show up until you next start VirtualDJ (If it was already running at the time of installation.)

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 8:48 pm
Hey,

ok, here's my setup...

two DN-S3700 with the Behringer DDM4000 running VDJ 7, I'm having problems with the software seeing the decks separately using MIDI. How do I config the mapping to have the program respond with commands from the left table control the left virtual table, and the right table controlling the right virtual table. I know I'm missing something simple, but what is it?!!

-Ren

Posté Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 11:46 pm
Go to CONFIG -> Mappers, click on the button to the right of the drop-down list and choose the menu option to assign controllers.

You can then assign each player to the correct deck.

Make sure that you have the latest v7.0.3 installed otherwise it will not work: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Posté Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 3:18 pm
BETEPPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just a month? I wrote a request to techsupport December 29, 2010 (TICKET 140400). They wrote me that solved the problem just now. Yes, it's solved, but in wrong way.

Posté Sun 08 May 11 @ 5:32 pm
Hi :)
i am having some problems when trying to use a "Y-Cable" to have my headphones plugged in so i can listen the the next song i wanna play without playing it out on the loud speakers. how is this done? pleeease help me !

Posté Sat 21 May 11 @ 2:19 am
You may have the wrong type of splitter cable - I.e: One that splits into two stereo outputs instead of two mono.

Make sure that you have a cable that splits into two mono (left and right), otherwise it will not work correctly.

Home FREE is limited software and only supports the following configurations for pre-listening to music using headphones:

(1) If you are using a desktop computer with a 4.1, 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 surround sound card built-in, you can use the front and rear outputs of this for master and headphones. Plug stereo amplified speakers into the front output socket and a pair of headphones into the rear output socket.

(2) If you are using a laptop, you can add a basic stereo USB sound card for the headphone output. Your computer's built-in sound card will be used for the master output and the USB card for your headphones (Plug your headphones into the USB card.)

NOTE: On Mac, both this and the internal card must be set to the same rate (44100Hz, 16-bit recommended), otherwise you may get distortion and other sound issues. Use MacOS's Audio/MIDI utility to view and change this.

(3) You can use the sound card built into your laptop and the mono separated option, however this will only give you MONO sound and is not ideal or recommended for live performance. You will need a splitter cable to split the left/right channels - Please search Google for: 3.5 jack splitter to mono - Plug your headphones into one of side of the splitter (You will need an appropriate adaptor for this) and plug the other into your amp, speakers or mixer.

To choose which deck to pre-listen to, press the TAB key or click PFL button on the skin. Use the crossfader and/or volume sliders to control which deck is output live over the master outputs.

For more advanced sound configuration such as using two sound cards or multi-channel external DJ sound cards, you will need to purchase a VirtualDJ product such as VirtualDJ Basic or the full Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Advanced sound configuration and other Pro features such as MIDI controllers can be tried out for 10 minutes at a time, after which the software will revert back to free limited.

NOTE: VirtualDJ Home FREE is for non-commercial home use only using your mouse and keyboard to mix. It cannot be used at DJ gigs where you are being paid.

For live performance, VirtualDJ Basic or the full Professional with a dedicated multi-channel sound card designed for DJ use is strongly recommended, such as Numark DJIO, Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ, etc.

Posté Sat 21 May 11 @ 1:19 pm
Hola
Navegando por internet me encontré una web de un Dj donde muestra el controlador Pioneer con VIRTUAL Dj de dos y los cuatro platos y me pregunta es, se puede hacer esa configuración con el controlador PIONEER????? Si es asi donde digamne donde se descarga el soporte o el plugin para VIRTUAL DJ. Aquí esta el link para que vean las imágenes que tiene este dj no se si el ya tenga esa configuracion en las dos modalidades pero estaria chido tener esa configuracion con el controlador PIONEER y VIRTUAL DJ
La pag del Dj que muestra las imágenes es este;

[Sorry, contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users]

Posté Mon 23 May 11 @ 5:00 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posté Mon 23 May 11 @ 7:15 pm
Will anyone help me....
I have posted a ticket already
Hello, I have ran fix and repair....the problem that I'm having is...when I search a file, the search program finds the file, but it doesn't let me load it in to a deck....unless I am in the folder the file is located.
Currently I go into file info to see where the song is located and manually go to that folder in order to load the file into a deck.... I never had this problem before when running Cue in Windows Xp Pro, now that I am using a MacPro 10.6 I'm finding myself going around to do the things they were easy to do under Windows.
I was wondering if the problem could be My usb driver still NTFS and not OS2 format, although I don't think it should be since it does locates the file it just doesn't let me load it, unless I am in the folder the file is located.
FYI: I just did a comparison test on my back up laptop running Windows Xp Pro...I plugged in my USB Drivers, Search for a file (song) search located the file in a total different drive, dragged the song into a deck and it loaded it... same test on MacPro it locates the file but doesn't let me load it into a deck, give me an error, I than go into the file info to see where the song is located, than go into that folder and load the song with no errors.
the database is the same on both laptops.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
Thomas.

Posté Sun 05 Jun 11 @ 12:07 pm

Posté Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 4:52 am
Hello guys,

Can someone tell me why i get a message than an upgrade is available when I open VDJ Pro 7 (v. 7.0.3) and when i go to the download center it says V. 5.2.2? :$

Thank you!

Posté Fri 10 Jun 11 @ 5:29 pm

Posté Fri 10 Jun 11 @ 5:34 pm
Once I play a song, I get the "Played during this session" icon to the left of the song title. How do I clear that to show not played before my next session?

Posté Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 8:17 pm
Right-click on the the song in the main browser window and then choose Removed played flag

Posté Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 2:16 pm
how do i get my mp4 music to play when it error..help

Posté Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 10:00 am
Support staff wrote :
JACKOROBERTS wrote :
but can not find the VDJ folder any where to put them in.

In v7.0.3 it is: /users/YOURNAME/Library/VirtualDJ

In older versions it is: /users/YOURNAME/Documents/VirtualDJ

Hello,

i have installed the 7.0.4 on my MacBook Pro. Before was installed the 7.0.2. Now I have both versions on my MacBook, once the old Version 'virtualdj_pro' and the new called 'VirtualDJ Pro Full'.
I only use the 7.04 and it works fine, but i didn't have the path /users/Avaco/Library/VirtualDJ. There is no Folder like that. I have only the old path in Documents instead.
Can I going work on with that or must i change something?

Greetz
Avaco

Posté Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 4:44 pm
50%