Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 8

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

If you have previously used a version of VirtualDJ prior to v7.0.3 then the folder will be /users/YOURNAME/Documents/VirtualDJ

It was only changed to be compliant with Apple App store requirements. The new location will only be used for a NEW installation of VirtualDJ v7.0.3 or above. The location has no effect on the operation of VirtualDJ itself.

Posté Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 6:29 am
I have VDJ 7 Pro for Mac and I don't have the option to record video mixes? What's going on? Any update coming soon that has the option to record videos? I bought VDJ 7 for the sole purpose of recoding video mixes... Will wait for reply... :-)

Thanks, guys!

SONAR

Posté Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 7:09 am
chooPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello,

Is this a correct display though Beat grid cannot be set?

It seems that the display is corrupted.

Is it only my environment that is generated?

Please Help...

Posté Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 3:33 am
How do I make my VDJ7(LE) compatible with my Numark Mixdeck? All steps please!

Posté Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 2:27 pm
Sorry, VirtualDJ LE is limited software and will only work with the controller that it was included with.

In your case, this is the Numark MixTrack Pro according to what is currently registered to your account.

If your MixDeck came with VirtualDJ LE, then you will need to install the MixDeck version of VirtualDJ LE (Register it on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download it from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html )

Otherwise, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. This will allow you to use either controllers or even both at the same time! You can upgrade at a considerable discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 1:09 pm
Hello Im a new user at Virtual Dj and to my mixer i got a Virtual DJ LE, and then i install but when the install is finish, i try to open but i cant beacuse a error names : ''Invalid skin file (error line %i in the xml)''. But any know how i can fix that! :).

- Sander Joergensen :-)

Posté Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 8:18 am
I Have a 17" Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i7 quad core 8GB memory 500GB, 7200RPM laptop will there be any problems with VDJ with this laptop. In VDJ7, or in the new OS Lion.?

Posté Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 11:56 am
I no longer need assistance. You can stop emailis. I have returned the system and purchased something else.
Thank you for your help.

Posté Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 12:26 pm
Hi All,

I am running on Mac with Virtual DJ 7 and a DNMC 6000...

My first problem is when I am searching for songs, they show up in the search results but when I load them in player A or B it says Error, when I look for the song manually in the sub groups it will play ok on both A and B, any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

This following issue could be a Dennon issue but I will through to you guys first.

When i load a new song that hasnt been played through the system before, there seems to be a pitch change either high or low, also the gains on each channel seem to change themselves, again is this me or is this a dennon error.

Any help on this would be very much appriciated.

Thanks Aidan

Posté Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 9:07 am
aidanmac wrote :
My first problem is when I am searching for songs, they show up in the search results but when I load them in player A or B it says Error, when I look for the song manually in the sub groups it will play ok on both A and B, any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

If you get 'Error' when trying to load a song from the search results, then it means that the entry for the song in your database is no-longer valid. This is usually caused by either moving, renaming or deleting the song outside of VirtualDJ, so the entry in its database no-longer points to a valid file.

To fix this problem, use VirtualDJ to browse to the drive(s)/folder(s) where your music is located, right-click on them and choose Add to search DB.

Then go to CONFIG -> Browser, choose each drive in turn where you have music stored and click on CHECK.

If any problems are found, click on FIX.

You can remove the old redundant database entries by clicking on CLEAN.

To avoid this problem, make sure that you do not rename or move songs outside of VirtualDJ itself.

aidanmac wrote :
When i load a new song that hasnt been played through the system before, there seems to be a pitch change either high or low, also the gains on each channel seem to change themselves, again is this me or is this a dennon error.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/jpboggis/blogs/3972/Pre-analysing_your_music_collection.html and http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/jpboggis/blogs/4161/Pitch_slider_on_external_MIDI_controller_does_not_always_work.html

Posté Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 9:17 am
Thanks that worked, I new it had to be simple, Cheers

Posté Wed 27 Jul 11 @ 3:31 pm
i have the denon3700 and i'm useing a mac pro i tend to have lag when scratching or just pressing play from one side to the other my torque is set to meduim it was high and also my echo, flange, effects on the denon's dont work with virtual 7 do i need to re mapp

Posté Thu 28 Jul 11 @ 12:27 pm
The easiest way to do this is the following:

(1) Create a new filter folder by clicking the blue + folder icon at the top of the left-hand section of the browser.

(2) In the Name box, enter: Files to be scanned

(3) In the Filter box, enter: isscanned=0

(4) Now when you click on this folder, it will show all files in your database that need analysing.

NOTE: Please ensure that you add all new music to your search database by browsing to the folder where it is located, right-clicking on it and then choosing Add to search DB

(5) Press CTRL+A to select all files.

(6) Right click on a file and choose Scan for BPMs

This will take some time for a large number of files (You can set it going and leave it, e.g: Overnight.)

You can stop the process at any time and then resume it later by repeating steps 5 and 6.

When you add new music to your database in future, simply add the music to your search database and then repeat steps 5 and 6 to analyse it.

I did this and it took 16 hours to complete, however now there is a error on the video driver, I have audio, but not picture!!!
Last night the gains were fine once I followed your instructions, however now they have returned to changing on there own since I completed the above instructions are these linked in any way that, I might have caused another error.
Thanks

Posté Thu 28 Jul 11 @ 3:17 pm
I have just restored it to factory settings and the video driver is back online, also I disabled the gains and that seems to be working ok, not sure if this is the correct route, however I have a big gig tomorrow so it had to be done.

Posté Thu 28 Jul 11 @ 4:30 pm
how do i get to play my wma files on virtual dj on my mac...its a big problem for me.heelllllp

Posté Thu 28 Jul 11 @ 11:54 pm
I'm new to DJing..I have a AA VMS4 running Virtual DJ LE. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz and 4GB with Version 10.6.8. When I got it home it didnt work out the box. I had to use the online tech support. They took over my Mac and got it running. Day 2: I go to set up the VMS4..plug in my powered speaker to the XLR out put and the plug suppled power supply to the VMS4 and USB cable to the VMS4 and MacBook Pro...run VIRTUAL DJ..the setting on VDJ are: inputs:none output:external mixer sound card: VMS4. All the CH1-4 are on USB. I get no sound. can some please help?

Posté Fri 29 Jul 11 @ 10:03 pm
gus668PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello,
I have recently purchased a Numark Mixtrack Pro (about 6 days ago). I am running off Virtual DJ 7.0.4 Pro for Mac. My computer is a Macbook OS X Version 10.6.7. At random times during my mixing, the Audio cuts out through the speakers and the Mixtrack Pro doesnt respond on Virtual DJ. Both decks on Virtual DJ are still playing but no sound or response through the Mixtrack Pro. Can you help me?

Posté Thu 04 Aug 11 @ 7:08 am
gostaria de saber como configurar BCD 3000 no virtual dj 7, mac

Posté Sun 07 Aug 11 @ 7:20 pm
I'm really struggling to set up my vdj 7 with my mac book and 2 x 400 pioneer cdjs an 2x 900 pioneer cdjs. I can get the 400's to work however i cannot split the channels out the mixer. VDJ pro 6 was dead simple on my normal PC but the MACbook is completely different. Can anybody help?

Thanks

Posté Sun 07 Aug 11 @ 11:21 pm
brunocasarotti wrote :
gostaria de saber como configurar BCD 3000 no virtual dj 7, mac

Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posté Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 5:07 am
58%