Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ pro 7 Help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dramatxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello, wondering if someone can help, I have two DN S-3700's and a rane empath mixer. What should the asio settings be as far as inputs, outputs and sound card. I see a lot od people mentioning sound cards in there setup. Do I need a sound card? and I use Vista Home 32bit having some spike issues also...... Please Help.

Posté Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 8:02 am
You don't need a sound card because each of your S3700 decks has a sound card on board.

What you can do is use your S3700s as USB MIDI controllers, and also configure VDJ to send the audio to each S3700.

Connect the RCA outputs of the 3700s to your mixer as normal, and the audio from VDJ will play through the 3700s into the mixer just the same as if you were playing CDs.

Posté Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 9:48 am
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone can help. I have a 9month old Toshiba laptop 18.5 screen, 1tb HDD , 8g ram. I run virual dj pro 7. I recently bought Enttec DMX light control software with interface unit. I understood it was VST, therefore it could be used as a plug in within VDJ pro 7.
I installed the software successfully, when it came to the install section asking me where to apply the plugin in, I chose

Under - C drive - folder, users > pat > my documents > virtual dj > plugins > other - contains DMXiS.dll.
The same folder virtual dj also has subdirectories called - sound effects, video effects and video transitions. The same folder also has sampler, skins and track list.

All of the files for example under sound effects have files like, back spin.dll, beat grid.dll, flanger.dll etc.
All the files under the tabs mentioned are between 1kv to 544kv.
The DMXiS.dll in the other folder is 3332kb.

PCDJ VJ - under the folder users > PCDJ VJ > plugins > video transitions I copied DMXiS.dll.

When either program is opened, DMXiS appears but unable to activate Like the others.

I still can't get entec to activate, thereby it won't work.
Can anyone help please.
I can be emailed on . **********
Thank you all

Moderated. E-mail link removed

Posté Wed 20 Feb 13 @ 5:16 am
This is a 2,5 years old thread that's irrelevant with your question...
Please start a new thread. Thanks!
Topic Locked

Posté Wed 20 Feb 13 @ 6:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)